Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Korea V USA

2»

Comments

• Options

I still maintain that NK is a rogue puppet state controlled and financed by China to deflect from what is REALLY going on in China itself ..
    the prospect of NK 'attacking' any US dependency is nil .. BUT, of course the whole situation winds up 'The Donald' something awful and he has to react to 'reassure' the US citizens and America's allies that all is under control ..
    Trump should ignore the pathetic little NK children in their oversized military hats who are at the beck and call of the boys in Beijing and get on with what he was elected for, i.e. making life better for the American people

So what happens when a missile drops short on Japan?
    90,000 plus US Military and their families living under the flight path.
  • Options
    My money is on the fat man with the silly hair.
  • Options
    Away win after NK reduced to 10 men.
  • Options

I never realised Norway and North Korea are separated by just one country.

Look it up. Its crazy.

And a fucking massive expanse of ocean.
  • Options
    North Korea have one the last four world cups and the last couple of Euros which is an even greater achievemnet seeing as they are not in Europe.
  • Options

I still maintain that NK is a rogue puppet state controlled and financed by China to deflect from what is REALLY going on in China itself ..
    the prospect of NK 'attacking' any US dependency is nil .. BUT, of course the whole situation winds up 'The Donald' something awful and he has to react to 'reassure' the US citizens and America's allies that all is under control ..
    Trump should ignore the pathetic little NK children in their oversized military hats who are at the beck and call of the boys in Beijing and get on with what he was elected for, i.e. making life better for the American people

I'm curious, what do you think is really going on in China.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Whatever you do Lincs, don't answer that question using a personal message.....just a warning.....LOL!