Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    need the CL spelling Police on the case. That is amateurish.
  • Options
    Beyond parody!
  • Options
    Cobblers.
  • Options
    How does that even happen? Surely the printer has a ticket template for our games where the home team name doesn't have to change.
  • Options
    Forgery.
  • Options
    I thought it would be a conversation between Roland's parents with his Dad saying: I dont need to wear a condom tonight do I dear
  • Options
    This is one of the tickets staff sell outside for cash money as opposed to the usual ones.
    Do keep up.
  • Options
    You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think little Tone can complain any more when his name is spelled Cojones.
    Sort it out Tim Rubberjohnny.
  • Options
    A microcosm of the state of our club .
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Cobblers.

Colbbers
    @Cabbles?
  • Options
    How can we ever take the mickey out of Chrystal Palace again?????
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

How can we ever take the mickey out of Chrystal Palace again?????

Easily:
  • Options
    Whilst I feel this is hilarious, I can't see that the Northampton tickets are on sale yet...

Nothing on the OS.
  • Options
    Amateurs
  • Options

Whilst I feel this is hilarious, I can't see that the Northampton tickets are on sale yet...

Nothing on the OS.

They are under home matches here: https://booking.cafc.co.uk/match-tickets.aspx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nothing on the OS.

it's now sold out Fanny, looks like you missed out

Yes, we're playing one of the YouTubers in goal, the match sold out within 15 minutes
  • Options
    That's one L of a mistake.
  • Options
    Amatuers
  • Options
    I won't believe this until it's on the OS!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    25May98 said:

I knew it. They are trying to change our name. If they do it letter by letter spread over a season we might not even notice.

Actually they have changed two letters. However using your theory, I have tracked the changes and the first two and last two are

Charlton Athletic
    Charlton Atheltic
    Alcocon
    Sint-Truidense.

• Options

I won't believe this until it's on the OS!

Don't you mean the SO
  • Options
    seth plum said:

This is one of the tickets staff sell outside for cash money as opposed to the usual ones.
    Do keep up.

You like your cash-money you do, don't you....
  • Options
    seth plum said:

25May98 said:

I knew it. They are trying to change our name. If they do it letter by letter spread over a season we might not even notice.

Actually they have changed two letters. However using your theory, I have tracked the changes and the first two and last two are

Charlton Athletic
    Charlton Atheltic
    Alcocon
    Sint-Truidense.

Good work Seth.

We need to keep a check on the shirt colours. Using subtle changes in hue we could well be playing in blue by 2025