Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Talk TV

Anyone switched from Sky to Talk Talk lately?

Worth doing?

Comments

• Tried it about three or four years and it was appalling. Told them that we weren't prepared to pay and they didn't put up any fight.
  • In the process of considering going in the other direction. (Mainly because Virgin have recently cabled the street so it's a toss-up between them and Sky.)

Talktalk could be very good and does have some decent features. But, and it's a big but, if you are into sport, they do not have the ability to give you either Sky Sport or BT Sport in HD. It's blurry vision only and there's no indication of any chance of teh facility being provided any time soon. This is unacceptable. Particularly when (with their own offerings), Sky and BT are now marketing 4k sport programmes.

That said, I'm going to try to keep Talktalk phone and broadband. This is primarily because I'm on a legacy tariff which includes free international calls and that's a facility I use quite a lot as I have a number of relatives overseas.
  • TALKTALK ARE C**TS

That is all
  • TALKTALK ARE C**TS

That is all

Excuse me. They are one of my all time favourite bands.

:-)