Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murder in Greenwich.

Comments

• Options
    Throw the key away. Scumbag.
  • Options
    He then started getting aggressive and a family member shouted out to him from the public gallery: "Jordan don't please don't."

what a piece of shit, makes my blood boil
  • Options

He then started getting aggressive and a family member shouted out to him from the public gallery: "Jordan don't please don't."

Don't worry the screws will have kicked the shit out of him once they had him down those stairs.
  • Options

Don't worry the screws will have kicked the shit out of him once they had him down those stairs.
    and then he will complain and probably get a payout, the counry has been decimated to a shit hole full of people that are sub human.

not the place of the time just hope he gets sorted out in jail.
  • Options
    These moped robbers and killers need sorting out ASAP.
    it seems like everyday there is another incident in London.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Know 2 people personally that have been victims, fuckers
  • Options
    Lots going on in Greenwich at the moment. A 'Rep war' over drugs between estates in Charlton and Greenwich.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Good result. Well done the Police for finding this murderer.

I hope he goes away for a very long time.

Bet he gets life imprisonment of 8 years.
  • Options

Lots going on in Greenwich at the moment. A 'Rep war' over drugs between estates in Charlton and Greenwich.

Back in the 50s and 60s there was gang war between Greenwich and Charlton, but then it was nothing to do with drugs, just territory and hatred. Blackheath wa a good place for a fight, especially when the fair was there. I knew a lot who were involved, but kept my head down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018

The ‘Cherry Boys’ have been looking to control this for some time. A couple of them have already been put away.
  • Options
    Isn't there a charity day/football tournament coming up for this guy? I've seen a few things on social media if so hope all goes well
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Back in the 50s and 60s there was gang war between Greenwich and Charlton, but then it was nothing to do with drugs, just territory and hatred. Blackheath wa a good place for a fight, especially when the fair was there. I knew a lot who were involved, but kept my head down
    Oh those were the days! Just territory and hatred. Pathetic! Almost as bad as grown men fighting over football teams.
  • Options
    Big sentence. Good.

• Options
    Hopefully someone does him in before that sentence is served, fucker!
  • Options
    Good. Justice. The same guy has caused me injuries in the past.
  • Options

What happened ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What happened ?
    Got them at work. I ended up with a gash on the back of my hand. The scars about an inch and a half in length. Long and short - he was on a motorbike, tried to steal another motorbike and I was doing my job.
  • Options

What happened ?
    Got them at work. I ended up with a gash on the back of my hand. The scars about an inch and a half in length. Long and short - he was on a motorbike, tried to steal another motorbike and I was doing my job.
    In other words he is a scumbag.
    Glad he is off our streets
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Big sentence. Good.

Big sentence but the scumbag could still have a few years as a free man (he’ll be 61 in 35 years time).

I’m not a advocate of the death sentence but some people should be locked up until the day they die.
  • Options

What happened ?
    Well I always thought you were from Rugby!

Tough job you have. Well done.

• Options

Curb_It said:

Big sentence. Good.

Big sentence but the scumbag could still have a few years as a free man (he’ll be 61 in 35 years time).

I’m not a advocate of the death sentence but some people should be locked up until the day they die.
    There's absolutely no certainty he'll be let out of jail in 35 years' time. That's just the earliest he could be *considered* to be released, in licence. (And he'll never complete his sentence while he's alive).
  • Options
    Is he member of a large gang or just individual nastiness?
  • Options
    I work in Greenwich and today walking back from the post office to work in Greenwich south street a guy on a moped mounted the pavement and tried to snatch my phone, I managed to get it into my pocket a split second before he reached out.

Not gna lie I was shaken a little by this.

Be careful out there ladies and gents!
  • Options

Chizz said:

Curb_It said:

Big sentence. Good.

There's absolutely no certainty he'll be let out of jail in 35 years' time. That's just the earliest he could be *considered* to be released, in licence. (And he'll never complete his sentence while he's alive).

In my experience it’s rare to be granted parole at the first shot. In the next 35years he’s going to have to do every offending behaviour course thrown at him, distance himself from negative influences, form positive working relationships with prison staff, demonstrate that he understands what it means to be a member of society in a pro-social way. Basically live like a saint for the next 35years if he wants a chance of getting out at the first attempt. Now I know nothing of this individual and I’m not a betting man but I have a rough idea of how prison life and his adaption to it is going to pan out.
    So are you estimating that he'll never get out ?