Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Fred Perry racist?

Comments

• Options
    "no wanks" WTF is that all about.

Why are the right so obsessed with what other people do with their sexual parts?
  • Options

Lol you might as well post up some Prison Planet while you're at it.

Is that for me?
    No, was in response to original post.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Buckshee getting bolder and bolder with his alt-right shitposting I see

Better than all the wanky left posting most are offering. Maybe I'm just trying to offer an alternative view , ever thought of that brainbox?
  • Options

Lol you might as well post up some Prison Planet while you're at it.

Is that for me?
    No, was in response to original post.
    Ta, I thought I was going to have to give a complete history of 60's Charlton skins.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Better than all the wanky left posting most are offering. Maybe I'm just trying to offer an alternative view , ever thought of that brainbox?
    Yes, an alternative view. One given by an anti-Semite. Just because something is "alternative," do not make it warranted to be discussed.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Best part of the video was when he said at the end that the problem isn't that people create this content, it's that people listen and take notice of it. He was quite clearly saying it in reference to what he considers to be liberal or leftist or whatever. He and his viewers fail to spot the irony it seems.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Yes, an alternative view. One given by a racist holocaust denier. Just because something is "alternative," do not make it warranted to be discussed.
    Mcinnes is a holocaust denier? What the fuck are you on?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

SDAddick said:

buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Yes, an alternative view. One given by a racist holocaust denier. Just because something is "alternative," do not make it warranted to be discussed.
    Mcinnes is a holocaust denier? What the fuck are you on?
    Sorry, just plain old anti-semitism. It's so hard for me to keep my racists straight these days:

In the video, McInnes complains about what he describes as bad food and poor driving – “You drive worse than Chinese women,” he said. He calls Hebrew “spit talk” and said the “whole language is clearing your throat,” before getting to what he calls “the constant kvetching” from Israelis about historical persecution of Jews.

“There’s this overall sort of whiny, paranoid fear of Nazis that is making them scared of Christians and Trump, who are their greatest allies,” McInnes said in the video.

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/03/15/news/rebel-media-defending-contributor-behind-repulsive-rant-was-praised-white
  • Options
    Add to the fact he published a video called "10 things I hate about Jews".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are white bed sheets racist ? I mean the KKK wear em !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ah man I don't need to watch this prick McIness to know what he is going to say. He thought it would upset a few muslims by snogging Milo Yanopolis where the Orlando nightclub shooting happened. Just another shock jock.
  • Options
    Is it prejudiced of me to dismiss a beardy twat like that without even watching his wrongheaded and desperately self important video?
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Is it prejudiced of me to dismiss a beardy twat like that without even watching his wrongheaded and desperately self important video?

In this case you can judge a book by its cover.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Do yourself a favour and save that 9 minutes for something that's genuinely interesting rather than tangentially interesting only because a few others on here are talking about it.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Might as well conclude that Doc Martens are racist as well then

To be fair he seems to dislike everyone equally, but he's a great GP, the best in Port Wenn
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Your alternative view is a source of unending shame and history will remember you and your peers as both dorks and villains
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Leuth said:

buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Your alternative view is a source of unending shame and history will remember you and your peers as both dorks and villains

It's a shitty video from a racist shit but you talk some right bollocks
  • Options

Leuth said:

buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Oh for fucks sake shut up.

You don't know the first thing about 4chan, nrX, the alt-right or Pepe the Frog, do you? You should look them all up. Disappear down the rabbit-hole for a few hours. Then tell me I'm talking bollocks. I know you've taken a thorough dislike to me, more so than almost any of our right-wing posters, which I find amusing, but that doesn't mean I'm always wrong. Another research project: read through buckshee's posts. Try to spot a pattern. It isn't hard
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:

buckshee said:

Leuth said:

Oh for fucks sake shut up.

You don't know the first thing about 4chan, nrX, the alt-right or Pepe the Frog, do you? You should look them all up. Disappear down the rabbit-hole for a few hours. Then tell me I'm talking bollocks. I know you've taken a thorough dislike to me, more so than almost any of our right-wing posters, which I find amusing, but that doesn't mean I'm always wrong. Another research project: read through buckshee's posts. Try to spot a pattern. It isn't hard
    I was fighting, literally sometimes, the far right before you'd gone to public school, possibly before you were born

I don't need lessons from you on what they are or how they work.

But you are right on one thing. I've taken a real dislike to you and for good reason.

To quote Afka back to ignore mode
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The line between avuncular club historian and pompous, patronising ass is a fine one, isn't it?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    just for clarity Leuth which one are u ?
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm usually pretty clued in on various subcultures but even I'm clueless at the connection between Fred Perry, mods, and Pepe the Frog, and the race connection. This thread is utterly bonkers. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm usually pretty clued in on various subcultures but even I'm clueless at the connection between Fred Perry, mods, and Pepe the Frog, and the race connection. This thread is utterly bonkers. Keep up the good work.

You know what? You're a happier human being not knowing. Just go about your day.
  • Options
  • Options
    I was never a mod or a skinhead (Well I am literally a skinhead now for other reasons), but I wore Fred Perry shirts in my youth from time to time at the time when it was a fashion item. I do recall a couple of racists in my school who identified themselves as mods and wore Fred Perry amongst other things including stupid black shoes with a white stripe on them. That they picked bands for their favourites which were totally non-racist shows how unclear and muddled the whole thing was and is. Fred Perry was a fashion item, never a uniform.
  • Options

I was never a mod or a skinhead (Well I am literally a skinhead now for other reasons), but I wore Fred Perry shirts in my youth from time to time at the time when it was a fashion item. I do recall a couple of racists in my school who identified themselves as mods and wore Fred Perry amongst other things including stupid black shoes with a white stripe on them. That they picked bands for their favourites which were totally non-racist shows how unclear and muddled the whole thing was and is. Fred Perry was a fashion item, never a uniform.

Nail on the head.
    Fashion not uniform.