Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Who at the Valley 1976 posters **FOR SALE**

13»

Comments

• Options

Thanks for taking me out on the lash to To Monaco over the weekend with the proceeds @Henry Irving. I'm just in the process of printing the posters off at work, I'll sign the posters and send out later. The certificates of authenticiy don't look great, but they will never know. :smiley:

Do you still want my mate Barry, the RD lookalike, to sign some more bits of paper to make it all look authentic again?

He's happy to pose for photos but he wants HP sauce, not tomato sauce on his bacon sandwiches this time.

Have you tried those dodgy watermark certificates of authenticity @ricky_otto, they look and feel just like the real thing.
  • Options

Can I please put my name down if any arent paid for. Thx

You can but as crazychair didn't buy don't get your hopes up :smiley:
    Sorry am I missing something here? Who is crazychair?
    The Indian Chief who was at the back of the queue when they were giving out names.
    Thought that was Twodogsshagging?
  • Options
    @charltonnick will be making multiple trips to the post office today and during this week to send out the posters.

Let us know what you think when they arrive and that they have arrived.

A few of you need to check your inboxes especially you @All_Thaid_Up

Thanks again for the patience in waiting for delivery and more importantly for the cash that means the museum can continue to grow and collate our collection.

• Options
    Can I call in in the morning to pick mine up.
  • Options
    Acab said:

Can I call in in the morning to pick mine up.

Can you inbox @charltonnick to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Ditto @Cake1 and @Mosscat
  • Options
    I've just sent @charltonnick a message - I ended up paying for postage as well but equally happy to collect if this makes life easier ?
  • Options
    Cake1 said:

I've just sent @charltonnick a message - I ended up paying for postage as well but equally happy to collect if this makes life easier ?

Nick might have already posted it then
  • Options
    Cake 1 and Acab I have your posters here in Bromley ready for collection. Posters requiring posting have been posted today Special Delivery so will be with you by 13.00 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update . Can you let me know where I need to collect from and best time ?
    Thanks .
  • Options
    Cake1 said:

Thanks for the update . Can you let me know where I need to collect from and best time ?
    Thanks .

You need to contact @charltonnick as he has the posters
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Received my poster and am over the moon. It's awesome! Many thanks to you guys and Roger. Will be taking centre stage in the man cave. Good luck to the museum.
  • Options

Received my poster and am over the moon. It's awesome! Many thanks to you guys and Roger. Will be taking centre stage in the man cave. Good luck to the museum.

Glad you like it so much.
  • Options
    Just open up my poster today, It is excellent, just got to get it framed now.
  • Options
    @0nlyme. Post a pic when you've had it framed
  • Options
    Love mine. Thank you very much. Boss annoyed, he'd like one next time.
  • Options
    Picked up the poster today -it's fantastic and will look great when framed .
    Thank you !
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Love mine. Thank you very much. Boss annoyed, he'd like one next time.

£500 to him :blush:
  • Options
    Any more posters turned up?
  • Options
    @mattaddick check the inbox
  • Options
    Picked my poster up yesterday. Love it. Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any left, would happily have an unsigned one if all of the signed ones are gone?
  • Options
    Sorry, all went long ago.

If there is interest in unsigned copies we'll get some made up
  • Options
    Got them!, actually got them a couple of days ago but the Lass was working and only just opened the tube - wow, brilliant super and many thanks to all involved in producing and sending these posters, she's chuffed to bits
  • Options

Any left, would happily have an unsigned one if all of the signed ones are gone?

Repro posters are available on EBay (not signed of course!)
  • Options
    Someone's flogging a pin badge from the concert on EBay. They want £20 for it but the picture isn't that great on the listing.
  • Options
    These all gone @Henry Irving ?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

These all gone @Henry Irving ?

Yep, afraid so