Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amazing Grace

Chaaaarlton Charlton Charltoon Charltoon
Charltoon Charltoooon Charltooon
Charltoon Charltoooon Chaaaaaarlltooon
Chaaaaarlton
chaaaarlton
Chaarltoooon Charltooooon

Comments

• Best Charlton song ever

FACT faynites flixes
  • I think we've been here before :wink:
  • When the pressure of running charltonlife becomes too much.....
  • The words are too difficult for most Charlton fans to learn .
  • Hate the song!
  • Our glorious leader accosted Henry Jnr on Dartford station during this shameful "lost weekend"
  • Our glorious leader accosted Henry Jnr on Dartford station during this shameful "lost weekend"

And very old I felt indeed as I was going home at the point he was going out!

He rolled in about 4.30am after an interesting night in Dartford's most famous night spot.
  • The context and vowel emphasis are key to this one. As the great Dr Shuzenhausen of Stuttgart was want to say "you what, you what, you what you what you what!"
  • Sponsored links:

He rolled in about 4.30am after an interesting night in Dartford's most famous night spot.
    The dogging spot on the common?

Was very jealous. That was my regular Friday night there 24 years ago
  • There's no t in Charlton. As spoke.
  • iainment said:

There's no t in Charlton. As spoke.

I beg to differ. It's pronounced `Chulton' by those of us born and bred.
  • edited July 2017
    Surely Char'un, no l and no t. Tbe glory of the glottal stop.
  • Just drove through Olney, sign reads, Olney home of amazing grace, crap sign home of a great pancake race tho.
  • Just drove through Olney, sign reads, Olney home of amazing grace, crap sign home of a great pancake race tho.

Hey, I live in Olney and I take umbridge at any criticism of our wonderful town :-)