Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flags - Not the type on here...

Is there anyone on here that makes up flags? I'm looking to get one for the new season and to possibly take to Russia next year, but can't seem to find anyone who can make them and provide all the fire safety documentation (if that is even needed at grounds?)

Cheers

Comments

• Bought one 2/3 years ago.

I would recommend @northstandsteve
  • Mine are made out of footy shirt material but dont come with any documentation.
  • Croydon said:

Is there anyone on here that makes up flags? I'm looking to get one for the new season and to possibly take to Russia next year, but can't seem to find anyone who can make them and provide all the fire safety documentation (if that is even needed at grounds?)

Cheers

They let people have flares, not sure fire safety is a concern for them...
  • Make sure you get a fire certificate! I have had so much trouble getting mine into some grounds and Sheffield wed wanted to confiscate it even though my coat was probably more flammable. I take it england away and don't have a problem but you do need to be in the ground very early. I got mine from barmy flags and I still need a fire certificate if anyone can help?
  • edited June 2017
    We did the North Korea flags for the Belgian protest, the main banner and a few others. All flags will meet british standards but won't be totally inflammable.
  • edited June 2017
    Barmy flags are pretty good don't know how to ipload from iPhone ( if someone could tell me how ) would show you ours.
  • edited June 2017

that's ours don't know why theres 2 images
  • Mine are made out of footy shirt material but dont come with any documentation.

So you can't provide written confirmation that no football shirts suffered any unnecessary distress in the making of your flags!