Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Academy 23 kit manager

Ben Kirk the under 23 kit manager has left Charlton to take up a similar role at Arsenal. Another lost member of staff.

Comments

• Why on earth would anyone want to take a job at Arsenal, when they could have stayed at Charlton in the Third Division with Katrien and Roland?
  • edited June 2017

Ben Kirk the under 23 kit manager has left Charlton to take up a similar role at Arsenal. Another lost member of staff.

Gutted, I shall be returning my S/T. I thought the club had learnt lessons, but it appears not.
  • Does this mean that Holmes is definitely off?
  • edited June 2017
    Wish him well, those puma kits are an absolute .... to fold...

Seriously though, kit men are an integral part of the dressing room and I hope that he is replaced properly
  • CatAddick said:

Does this mean that Holmes is definitely off?

Yes, Holmes said if the U23 kit manager goes, then so do I.
  • Judas
  • Shows how close the takeover is. Obviously the new owners have their own under 23 kit manager lined up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never rated him as a kit manager. No great loss and we can do better.

Seriously, good luck Ben
  • Actually he's a really good bloke. Started off at CACT then the club asked if they had anyone that would like to get involved with the kit duties and Ben and another chap did.

Decent golfer too
  • Perhaps we could show our disgust at his loss by throwing aerial liquid balls on the pitch at the first home game?

• DA9 said:

Perhaps we could show our disgust at his loss by throwing aerial liquid balls on the pitch at the first home game?

CARD hooligan.

(Actually that's a good idea)
  • Must admit i'm surprised we had a kit manager for just the under 23's. Is that really a full time job?
  • DA9 said:

Perhaps we could show our disgust at his loss by throwing aerial liquid balls on the pitch at the first home game?

CARD hooligan.

(Actually that's a good idea)
    CARD hooligan = cardigan
  • I would have put my shirt on him staying