Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich home pre-season friendly

The game is listed on the Charlton website as being played on Friday 21st July at 3pm.

There will not be many people going to this, one for the weekday afternoon kick-off, others for being sceptical of two games in two days.

I am surprised that these clowns get the venue of our home fixtures correct.

Comments

• And so it continues......
  • But does a typo really matter so much ?

We're gonna die of misery on here soon.

Cheer up people. (not just my 2 friends here).
  • Blame it on the students!
  • But does a typo really matter so much ?

We don't do cheer up on here Elfsborg s more miserable than me
  • The game is listed on the Charlton website as being played on Friday 21st July at 3pm.

There will not be many people going to this, one for the weekday afternoon kick-off, others for being sceptical of two games in two days.

It's brilliant!. It gives you something else, to moan about..
  • The game is listed on the Charlton website as being played on Friday 21st July at 3pm.

It's brilliant!. It gives you something else, to moan about..
    Is my opening post not justified?
  • clb74 said:

But does a typo really matter so much ?

We don't do cheer up on here Elfsborg s more miserable than me
    Impossible.
  • Friday, that correct, us couple of old prats was gonna wander into town for a nosey at this, although I'm not a fan of friendly games to watch, is was turning into a social, gits.
  • Now corrected.
    Just a silly error made when it was manually input using the ultra-fiddly CMS. Thankfully, we don't have to worry about that for too much longer!
    Thanks for pointing it out @ElfsborgAddick

I hope that there was a full application of "hung drawn and quartered!"