Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC VHS videos to give away

As mentioned in the title I have 7 Charlton-related VHS tapes to give away:

Battle for the Valley
Goal Rush - 100 great Charlton goals
Premier Class - 1998/99 season review
Champions - 1999/2000 season review
Raise the Roof - 2000/01 season review
2001/2002 - season review
2002/2003 -season review

Comments

• Video tapes!
  • Sorely tempted.

But will give someone else a chance.

:smile:
  • Have we got a video?
  • Yes we've got a video
  • It's a carpet farty
  • As mentioned in the title I have 7 Charlton-related VHS tapes to give away:

Battle for the Valley
    Goal Rush - 100 great Charlton goals
    Premier Class - 1998/99 season review
    Champions - 1999/2000 season review
    Raise the Roof - 2000/01 season review
    2001/2002 - season review
    2002/2003 -season review

I've got all these an more and have tried to get rid of them for free several times. Not sure why I haven't binned them yet.
    I think I'm just hanging on to my Charlton history.
  • edited June 2017
    I have the 87/8 Chelsea away, and the Man United away Mark Stuart 1-0 on VHS.
  • Just seems a shame to bin them. I don't have a VHS player anymore.
  • I've still got the 3-2 cup win against Coventry recorded off the telly on VHS, Charlton highlights are hard to bin.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have the 87/8 Chelsea away, and the Man United away Mark Stuart 1-0 on VHS.

Can we borrow them?
  • Thank god for Habitat sofa coffins.

Can we borrow them?
    Of course. I spoke to Nick about six weeks ago and need to settle in on my move and he is going to get them copied for you.

I have the Fulham away 3-0 in '86 as well.

Can we borrow them?
    Of course. I spoke to Nick about six weeks ago and need to settle in on my move and he is going to get them copied for you.

I have the Fulham away 3-0 in '86 as well.
    Nice
  • I've got the nine goals went past Perry match on VHS if anyone is interested......
  • Sorely tempted.

But will give someone else a chance.

:smile:

Sure you don't want them, Fanny?

I'm going to bin them otherwise, there seems to be very little interest in them.

• Yeah, My dad had all of these he asked me to put them all on DVD for him a few years ago. He now has a pile of DVDs, along with custom boxes and covers and within a few years none of us will have DVD playera any longer. Mine is in the loft until I get round to throwing it away.

I have no idea how the club will release our season highlights once DVDs are obsolete.
  • "highlights" you say...!!
  • "highlights" you say...!!

Surely one day we will have highlights again. Maybe not today or tomorrow but soon-ish!
  • I've got the soccer 6 tournament on vhs, remember watching it every day for about a year! Too young to stay up so my dad taped it.