Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Veterans

Today they were playing against Maidstone United Vets at Paddock Wood in a charity game.

Final score 3-1 to Charlton after a brace from Super Kevin Lisbie and a worldy from Anthony Barness.

Comments

• Start of second half

• Nearly scored from a corner

• Super Kev waiting for the ball

• Bob Bolder collecting the trophy (went off injured just before half time).

• Looks like Lee Hayward between the sticks too
  • Webbja77 said:

Looks like Lee Hayward between the sticks too

Yep it was. The whole team played really well actually.
  • Sponsored links:

• bellz2002 said:

Peter Garland

Big fat big fat Pete
    Big fat Peter Garland.
  • edited June 2017
    Does anyone know if this chap is an ex player, pretty sure he goes to my gym and he wears Charlton shorts....looks in decent shape so it makes sense?
  • _nam11 said:

Does anyone know if this chap is an ex player, pretty sure he goes to my gym and he wears Charlton shorts....looks in decent shape so it makes sense?

I think he used to be a member of the 'boot room'. don't think he was a player. Did they call him wolfie?
  • Not sure, always give him a nod just cause he likes Charlton. But saw the pic today and just wondered if he was a player.
  • Thought I saw Brownie in one of those photos, but obviously not.
  • _nam11 said:

His name is Dave Ridgeon (also known as Wolfie), plays for my Sunday Vets side, not an ex player but a very good one. Has been involved behind the scenes at Charlton for many years although not anymore.
  • _nam11 said:

His name is Dave Ridgeon (also known as Wolfie), plays for my Sunday Vets side, not an ex player but a very good one. Has been involved behind the scenes at Charlton for many years although not anymore.
    I think @Ollywozere is the only one with clean Charlton blood in his veins still at the club.

The Parkes' blood has been clouded by the poison that has killed so much of our club already.