Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I read £31 as one final push to get people to buy upfront and purchase a season ticket.
  • i slag them off a lot but £20 for a game in the north upper is good value, its league 1 but theres clubs below us that charge a lot more than that.
  • I would imagine Pompey is a gold game, the other..... Blackburn?
  • DA9 said:

I would imagine Pompey is a gold game, the other..... Blackburn?

Gillingham was designated a gold game last season. Agree, the other one must be Portsmouth.
  • edited June 2017
    East Stand Block G. 23 to 19 this season
  • I would never buy a season ticket again whilst they're still here, but £135 for a student is fairly good. £10 for each game is too really. A season ticket you save £95, that's a lot for a student.

Under different ownership, I would 100% get that, unfortunately they won't be having my money.
  • Sponsored links:

• i slag them off a lot but £20 for a game in the north upper is good value, its league 1 but theres clubs below us that charge a lot more than that.

With you 100% that is a good price, even if people say cheap doesn't = value for money.

The family stand should be £15 for an adult imo.
  • East Stand Block F (£23 / £26) doesnt look like it's changed price at all
  • What does this mean?

"A £2.50 booking fee will apply to seats bought over the phone, while seats purchased in person will also not incur a fee. "

Clearly doesn't make sense and the following from the Carabao Cup page isn't much better:

" Tickets are not yet on sale. Information on the club’s full allocation and sale the on-sale date will be publicized on www.cafc.co.uk in due course."

All just seems so amateurish!!
  • The cheapest in the East is now £19 - was £17 last season - can't remember how much the Gold matches were but think it was £20 or £22.
  • Didn't they make Scunny a silver game last season - ha ha ha.
    How far we have fallen.
  • Last season gold games were Sheff Utd, Millwall and Gillingham.

Would expect gold games to be Gillingham and Portsmouth this season.
  • trickreed said:

What does this mean?

"A £2.50 booking fee will apply to seats bought over the phone, while seats purchased in person will also not incur a fee. "

Clearly doesn't make sense and the following from the Carabao Cup page isn't much better:

" Tickets are not yet on sale. Information on the club’s full allocation and sale the on-sale date will be publicized on www.cafc.co.uk in due course."

Nasty American spelling as well :smile:
  • Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

What is the point of gold games when you can't even half fill the ground!
    Think you might be surprised by the Pompey attendance IMO
  • It's the third division. No-one goes because of the opposition at this level unless it's a team they've never seen before. There will be no sell-out crowds and precious little interest. Banding the ticket prices at this level is ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

It's the third division. No-one goes because of the opposition at this level unless it's a team they've never seen before. There will be no sell-out crowds and precious little interest. Banding the ticket prices at this level is ridiculous.

The prices could possibly have been set lower if there were more attendees.
  • DA9 said:

Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

It'll be the same attendance as 1992 unless a promotion is put on.

Which is sad.
  • WSS said:

DA9 said:

Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

Which is sad.
    It obviously won't be, unless no one pays on the day.

If Charlton have 5,000 S/T holders & Pompey sell out, that's approx 8337 for starters.

• trickreed said:

What does this mean?

They've really tried to hammer it home with that z in publicised too. Utter utter scum...
  • The matchday tickets are a mess, due to someone not having the common sense, to go with the same price in each stand
  • WSS said:

DA9 said:

Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

Which is sad.

If Charlton have 5,000 S/T holders & Pompey sell out, that's approx 8337 for starters.

I was exaggerating but I doubt they'll be 10k actually in the ground.

Maybe I'm just basing it on me and my group of mates who were regulars/fanatics and literally couldn't care less anymore. Pencilled in a few away days for a piss up but no desire to go to The Valley for me at the moment.
  • Stig said:

It's the third division. No-one goes because of the opposition at this level unless it's a team they've never seen before. There will be no sell-out crowds and precious little interest. Banding the ticket prices at this level is ridiculous.

Charging at this level is ridiculous.
  • edited June 2017
    WSS said:

WSS said:

DA9 said:

Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

Which is sad.

I was exaggerating but I doubt they'll be 10k actually in the ground.

Maybe I'm just basing it on me and my group of mates who were regulars/fanatics and literally couldn't care less anymore. Pencilled in a few away days for a piss up but no desire to go to The Valley for me at the moment.
    I'm hoping it will be a top 6 game in front of at least 12,000. Announced as 14,500.
  • Stig said:

Then again, if we had less people attending there'd have been more pressure for the regime to sell and we might not be in this mess.
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

Then again, if we had less people attending there'd have been more pressure for the regime to sell and we might not be in this mess.
    Then again we could have 2000 going to home games like Blackpool and oyston still not gone.