Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Igor Vetekele to stay at St Truidan

Either signing on a perm or on another loan, seems to be pretty much accepted he'll be there next season now.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/26096/charlton-striker-way-valley-salaries-scupper-outgoing-deals/

Comments

• He was quite a hit with STVV fans last season,
    STVV also have another young kid coming through scoring lots of goals, a South African called Abrahams.
  • the whole article just reminds me what a twat weve got that owns us, these multiple club owning wankers annoy me
  • I thought Clarke was a free transfer? Says in the article he cost us money
  • cabbles said:

I thought Clarke was a free transfer? Says in the article he cost us money

he had a year on his contract. Marshall was free
  • edited June 2017
    cabbles said:

Contraact termination fee? Sign on fee?
  • Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

6 figure transfer fee wasn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Roland will still want 10% for negotiating the deal. From both clubs.
  • cabbles said:

Punter on the Bradford forum says it was £150,000. Some of them are laughing that we actually paid for him.

• cabbles said:

Punter on the Bradford forum says it was £150,000. Some of them are laughing that we actually paid for him.

Was reading some comments on their thread about Mark Marshall and they have us at 1-1 having paid for Clarke. Sounds like £100k-£150kish. Unanimous opinion seems to be that they should have paid us to take him.
  • cabbles said:

Was reading some comments on their thread about Mark Marshall and they have us at 1-1 having paid for Clarke. Sounds like £100k-£150kish. Unanimous opinion seems to be that they should have paid us to take him.
    Player leaves club, fans of left club slag player off - always the same.
  • se9addick said:

cabbles said:

Although in the same thread they're basically all saying that losing Mark Marshall is a big loss.
  • Chizz said:

Roland will still want 100% for negotiating the deal. From both clubs.

Fixed that for you (if Lookman and Fox deals are anything to go by).
  • se9addick said:

Disappointing as I would have liked him back, hopefully we've got someone even better lined up.

Ajose
  • Scoham said:

Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

7, Fook all.
  • se9addick said:

cabbles said:

Exactly. Always happens. I still can't believe we made a profit on Mark Hudson.
  • Beardface said:

se9addick said:

cabbles said:

Exactly. Always happens. I still can't believe we made a profit on Mark Hudson.
    That would be the bloke who's in the Premier League this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

not disclosed............so we will never know but I believe it was a 6 figure sum - hopefully not more than £150k.