Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What one fixture are you looking forward to the most?

And why (now that the fixtures are out)?

Comments

• Away to Arsenal in the FA Cup quarters.
  • Possibly Plymouth or Pompey. Bristol Rovers as well

• Peterborough and MK Dons away . Both pretty local to me
  • Welling away i can have a beer in the sunshine and watch the game.
  • Oxford United away. Good mate who supports Oxford. Few beers and a hotel in Oxford on a Tuesday night.
  • Nothing really appeals. End of the season will be decent if we having any chance of promotion.

Wimbledon away, hopefully the weather will be better than last year.
  • Spanners away.

On bolox, no longer there. Not sure then.
  • The one where Roland pitches up, is driven insane by the fan abuse to the point where he strips off and runs naked around the pitch. He is charged with bringing the game into disrepute by the FA and they withdraw his previous fit and proper ownership credentials and at last from his insane asylum somewhere in deepest darkest Belgium he decides to sell CAFC to a Peter Varney led consortium . Who appoint CP as manager and AC as CEO.
    AC immediately declares that a stocks will be built on the halfway line and KM will be pelted with plastic pigs by the returning 20k at the next home game.

Not asking too much really
  • Sponsored links:

• Shrewsbury (local) and some of the others up t'north (Blackburn, Walsall, Wigan).

Not planning on going to any home games until they leave.
  • edited June 2017
    Pompey at home, 9th December.

Not that I'll likely be in the country.
  • Normally the one I might get to in December. Not now though.
  • Bristol Rovers at home as I've got a couple of good mates who support them. So essentially the fun ends for me after day one.
  • edited June 2017
    Would have been Plymouth away - new ground for me, in the summer BUT I'm already running out works Sports and Social trip to Ascot that day - grrrr.

So Pompey away on St Georges weekend is the standout of a very bad bunch.

Will try and tick off some other new grounds but will drive.
  • The ones we win because it means three points.
  • Wow - first year since 1992 without a season ticket. Feels odd looking at the fixtures.

But no excitement anymore like I used to. I read people who didnt go last year say the same and wondered if they really meant it, but I get it now.

Going to be busy with my son in the UK Karting Championships next season at weekends, so if I do go it will be the midweek games. We have a few at home next year which is good.
  • FA Cup Final day. Seeing Ricky Holmes scoring in the last minute for us to lift the Cup against Palace will be up there with some of my greatest Charlton memories.
  • Wow - first year since 1992 without a season ticket. Feels odd looking at the fixtures.

But no excitement anymore like I used to. I read people who didnt go last year say the same and wondered if they really meant it, but I get it now.

Going to be busy with my son in the UK Karting Championships next season at weekends, so if I do go it will be the midweek games. We have a few at home next year which is good.

This ...er..except for the karting bit......
  • Sponsored links:

• Oxford United away. Good mate who supports Oxford. Few beers and a hotel in Oxford on a Tuesday night.

that is a good mate.....

• the first home game after roly sells
  • None of them - We shouldn't be in League One
  • None of them - We shouldn't be in League One

But we are.
    Enjoyed last season met quite a few more lifers, some top days out.
    Shrewsbury away for me might even make a weekend of it.
    I f@cking hope Roland sells soon for everyone on here.
  • I hated it - sterile atmosphere - crap football - even when we were winning it was hard to get excited.
  • I would have been very up for Southend away on Boxing Day however I am in Lapland so that doesn't count now!

I think Fleetwood away might be a grin
  • I'm only willing to travel about an hour for this lot so probably Walsall, Oxford and Bristol Rovers. I'll probably break my rule and do Plymouth too as I went to Uni there and have some family down there. Doubt I'll make it to The Valley (unless Roland leaves).
  • Plymouth, 1st away game.
  • Fleetwood in September is tempting I suppose - had a good family weekend in Blackpool last season and saw the illuminations.