Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's been a hot one

13»

Comments

• Options

by the way, those LOLing @DaveMehmet earlier picture have been noted, and should be receiving a formal warning by the end of the day...

Feck it, this time I'll go "No comment" and see you in court ;)
  • Options
    3 strong bows and a pleasant stroll home.
    Need an excuse for tomorrow
  • Options

Anal warts
  • Options

Had a large family gathering on Saturday. Met up in a country park and played volleyball etc for 5 hours. Sweated my way through 3 t-shirts in the process. Today was a bit more chilled didn't do much but still needed 2 t shirts.

Tomorrow I have a black tie event which requires me to be in a tux outside from about 4pm. Dreading it as I am literally going to melt. The only positive I can find is that I'll have 2 hours in a car with newly repaired air conditioning on the way there.

On the verge of drowning in my own sweat here. It's only a matter of time until someone passes out... free champagne though so ill battle on through!
  • Options

Anal warts
    If I use that one again I will be sent to the company GP
  • Options

Thought you said you were self employed,Just take the day off
  • Options
    Contractor
  • Options
    I drove from Manchester to Ascot today, after 4 hours hours sat in a air con cooled car, I thought I had stepped in to an oven when I got out
  • Options

I drove from Manchester to Ascot today, after 4 hours hours sat in a air con cooled car, I thought I had stepped in to an oven when I got out

That is THE problem with air con in cars..........you don't want to get out - that combined with freezing cold door handles. (the side air vents in my car are aimed that way as I don't want a freezing cold stomach)
  • Options
    It's 8 o'clock and I've come back from the shop pouring with sweat. Still not had the nice evening breeze yet. It's as hot here now as it is in Los Angeles in the middle of the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Due to be 34C in South East tomorrow.

Phew !
  • Options
    Ball soup weather
  • Options

It that the recycle bin ??
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I am in Sardinia so have had a hot one for the last week :smile:

I just got back from Sardinia on friday, it was lovely out there, still didnt prepare me for coming back to the heat here. Where in Sardinia are you?
    North of the Island, little place called Isla Rossa . Not much here but we are in a 5 Star Spa Hotel so no need to wander too far. Been in the low 30s for the last five days.