Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WSS Caption Competition

Comments

• Fresh from his recent Egg and Spoon success, WSS sets himself a new challenge !
  • At 1-0, WSS wanted to seal the win!
  • ric's superglue trick backfires when wss makes a timely interception.
  • WSS in ball tampering shocker. velcro gathered as evidence.
  • After dealing with Adrian Mole's model aeroplane, Dr Singh thought he would never see anything of the kind again......
  • WSS glues a ball on his head, whilst Ric glues his ball under his shirt.

*Dangerous territory for a bloke exploding out of his shirt in all directions*
  • If i catch him he's getting it flash bas**rd
  • WSS gains inspiration from Baldrick's famous slug balancing sketch
  • in a classic spot the ball fraud where a so-called panel of experts adjudge the ball to have been on top of the player in black's head, the witness for the prosecution admitted that it had been a poorly thought out con because everybody can plainly see that at the time the photograph was taken the ball had been hidden under the number 9's shirt...
  • it was at that point that wss realised his ambition to be the first footballer in the world to sport a spikey mohican haircut may have a drawback...
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS remembers his manager's advice to 'keep your head on the game'
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]in a classic spot the ball fraud where a so-called panel of experts adjudge the ball to have been on top of the player in black's head, the witness for the prosecution admitted that it had been a poorly thought out con because everybody can plainly see that at the time the photograph was taken the ball had been hidden under the number 9's shirt...

lololol.
    he wont be laughing tho.
  • "Roll up Roll up"

"Come and see the amazing Seal Boy"
  • manager large addick knew the super glue he packed in his kitbag would assist the mighty charlton unathletic's triumphant win over pardews' porkers
  • WSS carries the ball back to les_says on his head knowing it will be the only way not to concede an indirect free kick ;-)
  • wss could have scored a great goal if he could have seen where he was going
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]WSS carries the ball back to les_says on his head knowing it will be the only way not to concede an indirect free kick ;-)

heads was the only rule i was sure about!
  • made up with it with a great "cat like" save mate to keep us in the lead!
  • i like to think so. :o)
  • Why is it that the pitch was so big, and the goals looked big, but they were so hard to hit?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Why is it that the pitch was so big, and the goals looked big, but they were so hard to hit?

You'll have to ask Lisbie.
  • Not only can i juggle 2 women i can juggle a ball as well ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Not only can i juggle 2 women i can juggle a ball as well ;-)

LOL. Good one Dyer....
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Not only can i juggle 2 women i can juggle a ball as well ;-)
    Might only be one in a very short space of time.

Went off on one at her (not Kimbo) on tuesday for not coming along. She was all up for it until monday when she told me that she needed to finish her work and then get it to uni to hand in.

She then decided to tell me that she done no work at all and decided to do some overtime at work instead.

Cheers luv. Grrr.
  • Despite having the legs of a sparrow, WSS was still able to bench-press a football with his head
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Despite having the legs of a sparrow, WSS was still able to bench-press a football with his head

lol v good
  • May 22nd 2017: WSS raced away from Lisbie at his 20 year testimonial in front of an impressive crowd for the Charlton veteran.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Despite having the legs of a sparrow, WSS was still able to bench-press a football with his head
    Very good! I think i was the only one who didnt appreciate the XL Kits!
  • edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]May 22nd 2017: WSS raced away from Lisbie at his 20 year testimonial in front of an impressive crowd for the Charlton veteran.

my favourite !!

i'm going to drag these caption comps out all summer !!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]May 22nd 2017: WSS raced away from Lisbie at his 20 year testimonial in front of an impressive crowd for the Charlton veteran.

my favourite !!

i'm going to drag these caption comps out all summer !!

From what I've done so far, there are a few candidates from the 2nd match....