Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland v England / France v England

What do we reckon then folks?

Kane to captain apparently, which seems a decent move without Cahill available. Looking at the sides on paper everything screams an easy win for England but...

Comments

• Options
    .... it's England
  • Options

Kane to captain apparently, which seems a decent move without Cahill available. Looking at the sides on paper everything screams an easy win for England but...

Kane to captain is a terrible idea
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Kane to captain is a terrible idea
    Why?
  • Options
    Spank the Aussies at cricket then beat the Jocks at football.
    Happy days
  • Options
    On paper, in international terms, this looks like a championship game. I have fallen out the loop with football a lot over recent months and that England squad looks shit!
  • Options
    2-1 or 3-1 to England
  • Options
    England 3-1

Dier captain for me, strong, commanding and a born leader
  • Options
    Nothing more of a beautiful sight than gutted sweats or aussies...

C'mon you footballing Gods, you done nothing but kick me in the goolies this year!

0-3
  • Options
    I wouldn't;t be so bold as some on here. We always have a tough time beating the Jocks, especially in their backyard. A 1-1 draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'd think the lesson of the General Election might be fresh in people's minds.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    The problem when England play Scotland is the fact that the Scots could play above themselves. They are rubbish, but we are not the greatest and Southgate is a dour conservative manager IMO. I think the extra qulaity means England should win, but I don't expect it to be easy.
  • Options
    Enhanced 5/4 on betvictor for England win. Seems nice of them.
  • Options
    My prediction.....I'll be pissed by kick off
  • Options
    Sat in a spoons watching the orange march come through the city center. Different to a usual away match.
  • Options
    Where is everyone drinking? We r in the walkabout!
  • Options
    I don't think strikers make good captains. It should be given to a midfield/centre back.
  • Options
    Captain of Spurs, of which at times were the best time in the country this season. Scored bundles of goals as captain, many off his own back, no reason why it can't work in my opinion.
  • Options
    It's either going to be a 1-1 draw with football worthy of two teams at the bottom of L2 or England are going to take the piss with a 5-0 win
  • Options
    Hart
    Walker Smalling Cahill Bertrand
    Dier Livermore
    Lallana Alli Rashford
    Kane

Personally don't think Livermore is good enough for England, but we shall see...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 Scotland, Scotty Brown to keep Alli in his back pocket
  • Options
    Personally i'd have Lallana left and Oxlade-chamberlain right, think he's been one of Arsenals best players in the last couple of months. As for Livermore, don't really know what he's done to deserve to start
  • Options
    Then again, looking at the squad, it looks so poor and weak at centre midfield, it's scary!

Considering we used to have Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard etc now it is rubbish, some people might even call it Dier...
  • Options
    Livermore did well against Germany reserves and they are much better than Scotland.
  • Options
    Yeah to be fair looking at the squad we're not exactly blessed with good midfield options and i guess if Henderson and probably Wilshere were fit then Livermore wouldn't even be in the squad.
  • Options
    Kane brace in a 2-0 win
  • Options
    Sage said:

Then again, looking at the squad, it looks so poor and weak at centre midfield, it's scary!

Considering we used to have Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard etc now it is rubbish, some people might even call it Dier...

And how much success did we have with them?