Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield v Reading

Are you a Terrier today to see a new team in the top flight and so support Tarieq Holmes-Dennis

Or are you a Royal hoping to see Yann having one last shot at the Premier League?

Either way, there is a Stam | Kermorgant interview in the buildup after the current break for anyone interested

Comments

• Reading all the way! Come on Yann!
  • Would also like to see how good a Manager: Stam and Wagner are

i.e. They've proven they can do it in the Championship yet is that their ceiling level or could they be a Curbishley | Dyche | Howe who can get their unfancied club into the Premier League and keep them there
  • Have no real affiliation to THD, however have a lot of respect for Kermo. Hope Hudds go up though, very jealous of their manager and how the club is run.
  • Are you a Terrier today to see a new team in the top flight and so support Tarieq Holmes-Dennis

Or are you a Royal hoping to see Yann having one last shot at the Premier League?

Either way, there is a Stam | Kermorgant interview in the buildup after the current break for anyone interested

Harriott for Reading and Andy Hughes coaching at Huddersfield...
  • Would also like to see how good a Manager: Stam and Wagner are

i.e. They've proven they can do it in the Championship yet is that their ceiling level or could they be a Curbishley | Dyche | Howe who can get their unfancied club into the Premier League and keep them there

It seems unlikely that the Championship would be their ceiling, with Stam's glittering career and Wagner's association with Klopp. Indeed the losing manager may get an opportunity in the PL elsewhere anyway
  • Yann and Harriott for me
  • Although I love Yann and wish him to do very well. Its saddens me that he is the epitome of the failings of our owners. So I think seeing a team like Huddersfield in the Prem would be more special for me.

Also even if he scores the winner I can't see them playing him much in the Prem. They'll sign the usual crappy bottom table strikers because they'll think at 35 Yann wont be quick enough, and he will be out of Reading by January if they go up.
  • Come on Yann the Man!
  • Coral are doing an enhanced special bet giving 20/1 odds on Kermorgant scoring 2 or more goals up from 11/1, they hooked me in with that one
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope Yann has a great game but I would rather see Huddersfield win.
  • Bit of a soft spot for Uddersfield

Anyone got a decent stream of this please?
  • Off to the pub in a minute. Have fancied Reading from the moment they would be in the play offs. Can't understand why Hudds are such clear favourites. Got a fat enhanced 18/5 on Reading from betvictor today, and have Reading at 9/2 to get promoted. Hope they do it for Yann and my beer budget.
  • Don't mind either of them and glad they're there rather than Wednesday or Fulham.
  • Huddersfield!! Reading sits high on the most boring clubs/towns list. Up there with the likes of a Crawley, Middlesborough or Swindon.
  • Reading all the way. Yann to score and Reading to win in 90 minutes enhanced to 6/1 on Skybet.

Seeing Yann score, regardless of what shirt he is wearing will always make me scream like a teenage girl.

Good luck Yann!
  • Likely to be a close one. I fancy Reading to nick it 1-0
  • Four ex-Charlton players on Huddersfield's bench, THD, Hudson, Cranie and Palmer.

Yann starts for Reading, Harriott not in the 18.
  • Kermorgant may still have something left in him for the prem.

It is to be assumed that at his age, if reading were to get promotion, he would be a squad player at best in the premier league. What happened at Bournemouth.

Maybe not.

For that reason I hope Reading go up.

You gotta have Chris Powell in the studio for this one, surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Coral are doing an enhanced special bet giving 20/1 odds on Kermorgant scoring 2 or more goals up from 11/1, they hooked me in with that one

Just got on that but was only given 11s.
  • Dave2l said:

Kermorgant may still have something left in him for the prem.

It is to be assumed that at his age, if reading were to get promotion, he would be a squad player at best in the premier league. What happened at Bournemouth.

Maybe not.

For that reason I hope Reading go up.

You gotta have Chris Powell in the studio for this one, surely.

I dunno, it would be quite galling to see the team which was struggling when you were there now completely transformed and fighting for the PL one year later...
  • Yann to score first and Reading to win 2-1 is 60-1 if anyone is interested, I've put some down on that just for the big odds...
  • Come on Yann\Reading and we all know why.
  • Huddersfield just missed an open goal
  • Should be 1 up, if not 2.
  • Yann wins another ball in the air, straight into Grabban's path for a shot.
  • Reading for me, especially after Huddersfield fielded a weak team against Birmingscum
  • edited May 2017
    Can't believe that huddersfield didn't get to the Premiership under Lee Clark - especially after the 287 game unbeaten run.

Would quite like to see Huddersfield win.
  • Huddersfield just missed an open goal

Shocking miss. He didn't even put his head in his hands when really he should have run back to the centre circle and ceremonially sacrificed himself.