Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tattoos

2»

Comments

• Options
    What the fuck business is it of anyone else's whether anyone has a tattoo?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    What business is it of anyone else's whatever stuff gets discussed here. People have opinions, that's all.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Not a fan of tats generally but accept some look good artistically speaking. It's the ear stretching that I don't get. People who want to make a giant hole in their ears, how can they not stop and think maybe in ten years I'll not want to look like this?
    Anyway as Clem says it's not a big deal and I don't particularly care what people do to themselves, I just don't get it.

The ear thing is shocking. Can't understand that. It looks awful.

I'm completely not interested by the thought of piercings or any kind of jewellery on any part of my face or body.

I have a rather random strange hate towards that stuff.

Don't have a tattoo but my only motivation for getting body art would be because it is an attractive trait through the eyes of the 21st century woman.

Tattoos are fine and I think in some ways they do look "cool".

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

I've been wondering what the footballer fascination with them is for ages as well. I definitely think it's something to do with them working 3 hours a day and having time on their hands...Also, I don't think the 'it'll look shit when you're 70' argument is purely about ink fading etc. I think it's more the awkwardness of explaining to grandkids or anyone you might meet why you have a snake and an eagle on your leg, or Malaga 2008 on your arse. It obviously doesn't affect my life or the lives of people who don't like tattoos, but I think it's hard to believe why on earth people thought certain tattoos would be a good idea. But each to their own, if we were all the same itd be boring blah blah...If anyone ever shows me a new tattoo and asks my opinion I instantly tell them it looks amazing. How can you tell someone who is stuck with ink on their body forever anything different?

I can't believe no one has brought up that Sheff Weds wrong date tattoo yet. Surely a great excuse to revisit that gem of a thread.

Malaga 2008 on the ass.

Nail on the head. Completely ridiculous and actually funny by how unfunny it is.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

T.C.E said:

I can understand why people have them,lots of my friends have them and some of them are works of art. Not for me though. The train of thought that i have is...what will they look like when you are 70?!

I'm 10 years away from 70 and I won't give a flying feck what they look like when I reach that age, I'm still restocking my wardrobe after CL fashionista told me I'm to old to be wearing baseball caps and trainers. Its all about personal choice and if you like it thats all that matters, now where did I put my hush puppy slip ons and my beige chinos, I'm at bingo tonight. ;)
    Too right mate, I still think you look great

Is it me, or does Corbyn look more PM like with the tats?
  • Options
    I heard he has dianne abbot's head tattooed on his head.

These days as he has got a bit older, you mostly get to see small dianne if you were looking.

Once in a while, he gets excited and big Diane would be visible if you weee insane enough to have a camera and lighting in Jeremy's y-fronts.
  • Options
    Got 2 tattoos one is a charlton badge the other some tribal shit that I regret
  • Options
    I'm inked up. Only thing I'll say about tattoos is regardless of how nice, good at a job, approachable or any other nice quality you have people will judge you on them bits of skin drawings

• Options
    Tattoos on both upper arms and have no regrets.

When I worked for a company, they always insisted that my shirt sleeves covered them. Now I work for myself, who cares :wink:
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'm inked up. Only thing I'll say about tattoos is regardless of how nice, good at a job, approachable or any other nice quality you have people will judge you on them bits of skin drawings

Not true mate, I thought you were a cock before you had your tats