Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    WTF... Tim Krul looks set to be joining Nottingham Forest - His career has really nose dived over the last few years

Birmingham look like they're signing Jota (Brentford) for £6m, good deal in this Transfer Window full of stupid fees, yet have to worry about Brentford... With him and Harley Dean leaving they're going to struggle this term me thinks
  • Options
    Hanlan to Colchester on loan
  • Options

Is that our Hanlan?
  • Options

Is that our Hanlan?
    Yes sorry wrong thread....have posted it now on the right one
  • Options

Is Riyaad Mahrez this years Pete Odemwingie, apparently has left the Algerian squad and is sitting at Paris Airport. Where to Riyaad? Apparently Beeb says not Arsenal, Arsenal fans will be happy

Nope, that's Diafra Sakho.

Gone to Rennes to have a medical and agree personal terms, but West Ham don't even know anything about it and say he's not for sale.
  • Options
    Leicester turn down £25m bid from Bournemouth for Gray
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Cheltenham have signed Scott Flinders (Goalkeeper) one less club for Dillon Phillips (and the obvious choice) in League Two

Chelsea's Jordan Houghton (Midfielder) has re-joined Doncaster on loan
  • Options
    Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko 1m1 minute ago
    More
    Oldham. May sign half a dozen foreign trialists today.
  • Options
    Spurs are after Fernando Llorente and had a bid accepted...
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Sky and the Beeb seemed to think he was heading to Chelsea, good deal for Spurs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sky and the Beeb seemed to think he was heading to Chelsea, good deal for Spurs
    This is proving to be an awful window at the moment for Chelsea if they lose out to Spurs in this deal!!
  • Options
    Seems Spurs leaving their business late, could have at least two in and possibly Jansen going out
  • Options

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko 1m1 minute ago
    More
    Oldham. May sign half a dozen foreign trialists today.

Said a couple of weeks ago that they needed to bring in 5 or 6 new players - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40924116

Not sure how much business they've done apart from signing Jack Byrne, we should expect to beat them reasonably comfortably on Saturday though.
  • Options

Seems Spurs leaving their business late, could have at least two in and possibly Jansen going out

Spurs like a late deal, Murphy from us was in the final hours and also Sissoko last year.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Spurs like a late deal, Murphy from us was in the final hours and also Sissoko last year.
    Yeah but thats probably because 'Arry loves hanging out his car window talking to reporters (i.e. look at the business that Birmingham are getting done today by signing about three players themselves).

Reckon he loves a McDonalds Drive-Thru when he's unemployed!!
  • Options
    Ross said:

Is Riyaad Mahrez this years Pete Odemwingie, apparently has left the Algerian squad and is sitting at Paris Airport. Where to Riyaad? Apparently Beeb says not Arsenal, Arsenal fans will be happy

Nope, that's Diafra Sakho.

Gone to Rennes to have a medical and agree personal terms, but West Ham don't even know anything about it and say he's not for sale.
    Seems to be the modern way that players conduct themselves, engineer a move but don't ask their current club about it.

Surely Rennes could be done for tapping up?
  • Options
    Isn't he retiring at the end of the season and currently injured?
  • Options
    Queens Park Rangers have signed David Wheeler (Winger) from Exeter

If we still needed someone in that position ourselves I'd have loved him here at Charlton!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Rob Shaw SSN - Nissan Micra on a 15 plate just entered the valley car park! #bertiebigbollox
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I see Harry is a busy boy on Deadline day, now there's a surprise. One in one to come taking his total to 13 this transfer window
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I see Harry is a busy boy on Deadline day, now there's a surprise. One in one to come taking his total to 13 this transfer window

That's 13 brown envelopes... good ole Arry!
  • Options

@Rob Shaw SSN - Nissan Micra on a 15 plate just entered the valley car park! #bertiebigbollox

Daisy's fault. Tarbuck asked for a full back as cover, she got in a hatchback!

Ker!
  • Options

I imagine Niko Kranjčar is waiting for the call
    Feels like Niko's been around forever what is 45?
  • Options
    Southend interested in Josh Wright
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Apparently linked with Derby County
  • Options
    Liverpool have completed the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on a long-term contract from Arsenal.