Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Accountant

My wife & daughter are after a good accountant to get involved in a new business venture. Nothing flash or big, just a good company or individual that can run the PAYE payroll each month for approx 30 staff members, deal with tax codes etc and of course take care of general advice and the end of year report.

The business will be based in Eltham and my wife & daughter live in Mereworth/Burham, Kent so anyone based in or around those areas would be good.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Hi Mike,

I've got a few accountants as clients, but the majority are based in Medway.

All are ACCA or ICAEW qualified, happy to pass the details if you want, although I understand they are a bit out of the areas you mention
  • cafcbrown said:

Hi Mike,

I've got a few accountants as clients, but the majority are based in Medway.

All are ACCA or ICAEW qualified, happy to pass the details if you want, although I understand they are a bit out of the areas you mention

Medway is not too bad, my daughter lives in Burham which is just off Bluebell Hill and it is only 20 mins to my daughters from our house. I don't think they will need to spend a lot of time once things are set up but something local would be good for when they do have meetings.

Feel free to send them to my in box if you are happy or we could exchange email addresses?
  • cafcbrown......I have sent you a message.
  • I recommend Baxter's in Orpington.
  • _MrDick said:

I recommend Baxter's in Orpington.

Phew......thank god you were making a recommendation, I was trying to work out how to explain to my wife & daughter they had to give Mr Dick a call :smile:

All joking aside thanks for the tip, i will look them up.
  • Hi,
    I run a small Chartered Accountancy practice from Bromley but have clients around Kent and SE London.
    If interested please contact me on 020 8228 1185.
    Thank you.