Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cab firm recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable cab firm? Need to get from SE7 to Heathrow at 7am, so need a cab that will be here on time, doesn't stink of fag smoke and won't have the driver's choice of radio station blaring out. Not that I'm fussy, you understand!

Comments

• Options
    Station Cabs right by the station, took me to Hither Green last night for SIX NOTES ...
  • Options
    Curb it gave me a good number i used last night.. datacars i think?
    they text you when they arrive with car details..
  • Options
    Addison Lee
  • Options
    yes data are reliable but dont know about the music they play.
    8858 0000
  • Options
    think he just had the radio on quite low
  • Options
    whoever the firm that the front desk of the valley use.
    my sister booked 2 cabs last night through them. the 1st one took my cousins very pissed and skint son to bexleyheath via a cash point and the driver was told by my sister to let her know if he (cousins son) was any trouble. he actually drove back to the valley to let us know that he got out at welling to get eats and paid him in full. (we had booked ours for an hour later).
  • Options
    firm at Eltham Station 0208 859 7666, I use them all the time, very reliable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]http://www.addisonlee.com/services/minicabs/

rothko

they quoted us £15 from lee's to ours the other week!!!! RIIIIIP OFF!

unless you're in town trying to get home, then they're reasonable, for short journeys, forget it!
  • Options
    Don't think their great fans of those type of jobs, and tend to price em that way.

Charlton to Gatwick with Addison Lee was £60, in a brand spanking new Merc last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thanks everyone - have booked now with a recommendation from elesewhere - D&R. Addison Lee most expensive by some distance, but have used them before and they were reliable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Don't think their great fans of those type of jobs, and tend to price em that way.

Charlton to Gatwick with Addison Lee was £60, in a brand spanking new Merc last year.

my Ma and step dad are jet setters, and always use addison lee, they love it! nice big cars and new. Go with them as rothkogaffa says
  • Options
    I can recommend a chauffer. Not cheap but very, very reliable. S class Merc with a TV (You can watch the breakfast news) and Internet access for a laptop. Send me a whisper if you’re interested. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.