Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If we got to Wembley , would Duchatelet turn up?

After watching Berylson nervously looking at his watch with minutes to go on Saturday, I wondered to myself, would RD even turn up ?

Comments

• @MuttleyCAFC the only hope we have is getting spurs away in the cup
  • @MuttleyCAFC the only hope we have is getting spurs away in the cup

Oh yes, I forgot about that possibility - the answer is no he won't then!
  • he just might do (first of all. let's get there, should he live so long) .. BUT .. how many boycotters would turn up ?
  • There's always a possibility, I mean, look at Blackpool .
  • was thinking the same thing we I saw those pictures. The Belgium twat doesn't even know where England is, let alone Wembley.
  • Daisy would probably trot out an excuse, like its his birthday that weekend or its only 5% of his interests so he has to be elsewhere.
    Anyway its as likely as seeing Lord Lucan there.
  • We will be banned from both cups next season anyway after the Youtubers charity match pitch invasion.
  • MrLargo said:

@MuttleyCAFC the only hope we have is getting spurs away in the cup

And that's pretty slim odds - we'd have to stay in the FA Cup until the third round or the League Cup until the third round just to feature in the same draw as them.
    If we made the third round, we would be on one of our best Cup runs for years...
  • Sponsored links:

• After watching Berylson nervously looking at his watch with minutes to go on Saturday, I wondered to myself, would RD even turn up ?

You're clearly bored ;)
  • we have a chance in the checkedshirt ironing competition of reaching wemberley
  • Only way we will get to Wembley under Douchebag is in the FA Vase, he wouldn'tturn up, and who would care anyway
  • Duchats would come if we were playing St Truiden. Or another team he was actually interested in.
  • edited May 2017
  • Roland would probably spend the whole first half supporting the wrong team.
  • Doubt it. But I think a lot of the fans boycotting util he goes would come to support the team like Coventry did in the EFL Trophy. There were loads of empty seats at Blackpools play-off home game but I am sure most of them will return for the final and only direct anger at Oysten if they miss out on promotion.
  • Our best chance of getting to Wembley is the Check a Micky Mouse Trophy!!!!
  • Yeah it would be his John Terry moment.

Full kit wanker style - leading the team onto the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Daisy would probably trot out an excuse, like its his birthday that weekend or its only 5% 0.05% of his interests so he has to be elsewhere.
    Anyway its as likely as seeing Lord Lucan there.

Going down all the time.
  • Only way RD would be at Wembly is if he got planning to build flats on it.
  • Only if Plastic Bertrand was live at Wembley arena
  • The man can't even turn up for a match dedicated to a Charlton fan, murdered by a terrorist.
  • Going back to the title/original question.

I hope not!
  • Would like to see it happen just think of the abuse he would get