Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JFC- CAFC have no bottle

edited May 2017 in General Charlton
Posted this in the twitter thread, but thought it deserved its own thread.

Stating his own team have no bottle

Comments

• Options
    Never heard of him
  • Options
    To say another club is `truly horrible' is probably not a smart move either.
  • Options
    Come on now, does it really matter? I know we are in a society where everything anyone says gets picked apart, but really?

I think what he would mean is this season we have lacked enough characters on the pitch when people like Pearce, Solly, and Magennis are injured and Jackson can't play every game.

But overall, we have lacked bottle, he is honest which is good.
  • Options
    It is not JFC it is a strange child who has adopted him as their Twitter bio.

Very much doubt JFC would be expressing his surprise that we let Chicksen go on social media.
  • Options
    It's not him is it
  • Options
    My bad. Probably fake.

Wtf would anyone waste their time creating these fake profiles
  • Options
    I think it's just a fan called Jake.

You get loads of weirdos on twitter who's @name is dedicated to a player. Usually it's Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal fans but every club has them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The worrying thing is that I actually agree with everything this JFC impressionist has said! He's not far wrong on all topics he's raised in my opinion.

Ditto
  • Options
    edited May 2017

You get loads of weirdos on twitter who's @name is dedicated to a player. Usually it's Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal fans but every club has them.

Nothing wrong with it if it's an ex player or an old club legend who won't ever be needing a Twitter account. There are loads on here of course.
  • Options
    It's a fake account
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Nothing wrong with it if it's an ex player or an old club legend who won't ever be needing a Twitter account. There are loads on here of course.
    Lol fair point. It just comes across a bit odd on a platform like twitter for some reason.
  • Options
    Fan account
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017

I don't think so looking at this though, they are pretending to be Jake Forster-Caskey.

EDIT - I think you are right. He was tweeting about Charlton in 2016 before we signed JFC. Just seems to be appear he is called Jake and decided to dedicate his twitter to his namesake like you said.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I can't argue with anything he tweeted there. Apart from Wilson - decent at League one level and versatile!
  • Options
    The fever clucker fooled a few people .
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The real JFC, having impersonated a professional footballer during his time in a red shirt, would be keeping his head down rather than criticise other, better players with Charlton connections.
  • Options
    Unconfirmed sources indicate it's Jake's dad.
  • Options

I don't think so looking at this though, they are pretending to be Jake Forster-Caskey.

EDIT - I think you are right. He was tweeting about Charlton in 2016 before we signed JFC. Just seems to be appear he is called Jake and decided to dedicate his twitter to his namesake like you said.
    Bet he's a virgin.
  • Options

Bet he's a virgin.
    12 year olds tend to be
  • Options
    its defo fake but cor blimey have they put a lot of work into a fake profile. Id love to know the motivation behind it ?
  • Options

Bet he's a virgin.
    12 year olds tend to be
    Not in Croydon