Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

trying too hard? Palace unveil new kit..

"see, we're south London...honest." what a bunch of Muppets. stinks of desperation. Having said that you could see it as a good Marketing campaign.

Generously they have left out Greenwich and a few others for us and Millwall to fight over.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4523192/Crystal-Palace-unveil-new-home-kit-2017-18-season.html

Comments

• Despicable stripey twats...
  • Creepy lot
  • Is that a list of London Boroughs that think they are pathetic? Obviously Greenwich hates them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't see what the problem is.

As the slogan says 'South London is ours' so surely they can do what they want.

Gentrifying the shithole that is Norwood would be a start.
  • Have to say the Lewisham bit is very tenuous - always been Millwall territory for me - Lewisham council even sponsored Millwall's kit in the past !!!
  • vffvff
    edited May 2017
    To claim that Palace has Southwark or Lewisham is ridiculous. There may be a few Palace supporters in the very South of Lambeth but token amounts elsewhere in the Borough. They can keep that utter miserable hole that is Croydon. Bromley is just about a London Borough as @Henry Irving tells us but barely.

It is getting ahead of themselves Cringeworthy marketing slightly above the embarrassing Pardew dance.

As@RodneyCharltonTrotta points out that this largely for the local areas of Croydon, Bromley & few supporters in South London with a bit of North Surrey.
  • Laughable

Not sure why they didn't include Sutton, surely there will be far more Palace fans there than Southwark and Lewisham.
  • Inferiority complex.
  • Pathetic Nigels
  • cockwombles
  • Sponsored links:

• And they call us clowns lol
  • Stripey Croydon cnuts.

South London. Is yours hahaha
  • Palace see their rivals as Brighton. This in itself proves without doubt that they focus on the South Coast and not South London. We should join forces with Millwall and form SLAP, South London against Palace. Maybe not ..
  • "Surrey is ours"
  • edited May 2017
    I do think it's an inferiority complex, the fact they feel compelled to do that shows they know they aren't really confident of it. Everyone knows they aren't big in all of those boroughs. As has been said though, good marketing and at the minute people will lap it up with us all the way down here.
  • "Surrey is ours"

I live in Surrey, no one near me supports Palace.

The shit part of Surrey is ours.
  • Geographically its right, as Crystal Palace covers all 5 boroughs at a point on the Parade I think.
  • 4 boroughs meet (roughly) at the road junction outside the Westow House and the shopping parade next to it.

Lewisham borders the northern side of Crystal Palace Park, which comes under Bromley.
  • But Croydon and Bromley aren't London no matter how desperately they pretend to be.
  • Pathetic.