Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those travelling back to SE London / NW Kent

Lineside fire near to London Bridge

Due to a lineside fire near to London Bridge station, the following service alterations will apply:

First Capital Connect

All First Capital Connect services will be diverted and will not call at London Bridge. They will call additionally at Elephant & Castle

Southern

London to Tattenham Corner

A shuttle service will operate between Purley and Tattenham Corner

London Bridge to Horsham

Services will start from London Victoria

London Bridge to Caterham

Services will start from New Cross Gate

London Bridge to West Croydon

Services will start from Peckham Rye

The following services are suspended:

London Victoria to London Bridge (South London Line)

London Bridge to Smitham;
London Bridge to Beckenham Junction;
London Bridge to Sutton

South Eastern

A rail shuttle service will operate every 20 minutes between London Bridge and London Cannon Street and also between London Bridge, Waterloo East and London Charing Cross.

London to Dartford via Sidcup

Services at xx05 and xx35 will start at London Victoria, run non stop to Lewisham and then all stations to Dartford via Sidcup

London to Dartford via Bexleyheath

Services at xx15 and xx45 will start at London Victoria, run non stop to Lewisham and then all stations to Dartford via Woolwich

London to Dartford via Woolwich

Services at xx15 and xx45 will start at London Victoria, and then call at Lewisham, Blackheath, Charlton then all stations to Dartford.

London to Hayes

Services at xx20 and xx50 will start at New Cross and call at all stations to Hayes

London to Orpington / Sevenoaks via Grove Park
Services at xx26 and xx56 will start at London Blackfriars, run non stop to Lewisham and then call at all stations to Orpington / Sevenoaks via Grove Park

London to Hastings via Tunbridge Wells

Services at xx15 and xx45 will start and terminate at Tonbridge.

London to Margate / Ramsgate via Tonbridge / Ashford / Dover / Canterbury

Services at xx23 and xx53 will start at London Victoria, run non stop to Orpington and then all normal stops. Additional shuttle services will also run, calling at all stations between Orpington and Ashford International.

London to Gravesend / Gillingham

A shuttle service will call at all stations between Dartford and Gravesend / Gillingham

London to Tunbridge Wells via Edenbridge and East Croydon
These services will start at Redhill.

London to Uckfield

These services will start at East Croydon.

Other routes

Customers for Deptford, Maze Hill and Westcombe Park should change at Lewisham for local bus services

Customers for Greenwich should travel to Greenwich and continue their journey by DLR

Easements
London Underground, London Buses and DLR will accept valid rail tickets on all reasonable routes.

Comments

• Options
    good excuse to stay in town tonight!!
  • Options
    Thank god I dont work in London...
  • Options
    hmm...might get a boat
  • Options
    Ive just let one go home early and said get the boat.
    i think ill hit the gym after work for a few hours and then get the tube to north greewnich.
  • Options
    if i was going home i'd be fine, dlr to lewisham then home, but going to new eltham!
  • Options
    just booked my bed for the night
    happy dayzzzzzz..

the suns shining, champ league final tonight, cold beers.. game on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if i was going home i'd be fine, dlr to lewisham then home, but going to new eltham!
    DLR to Lewisham then see how the trains are/get the 321 - that's what I'll be doing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if i was going home i'd be fine, dlr to lewisham then home, but going to new eltham!

You can get to New Eltham from lewisham though? It's on the sidcup line.
  • Options
    and it'll be rammo!
  • Options
    It's great when this happens and you are going East ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DLR to North Woolwich, Ferry and walk
  • Options
    Going to Victoria. That'll be fun!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Going to Victoria. That'll be fun!!!

may see you there. reckon its the only option if we want to get on the train thats not already stinking and packed at the 'sham!

hope people are calm and rational, and not pushing to get onto the train as if their lives depend on it! honestly, when the trains have issues its like the end of the world for some people!
  • Options
    it'll be worse tonight cos of the fear of missing the champions league!
  • Options
    Just heard that Victoria is heaving already so am on me toes right now.

Suze will text you and let you know what its like