Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton v Blackpool

Obviously lots of sympathy for pool but Luton close to me so like to see them get up.

Comments

• Blackpool for me.
  • Blackpool would be great for protests but I don't want to see the Oyston's having any kind of on the pitch success - if you could call it that.
  • Come on Blackpool. Even though Luton is the just the other side of my county I still don't want to have to step foot in that hole.
  • first tie was a cracker .. attack attack attack // looks as though this one will be similar
  • edited May 2017
    poor defending by Luton. can see Blackpool scoring again on the counter.
  • Wouldn't mind seeing that Cullen playing for us. Looks a class act.
  • Talking about crap owners, we got a mention.
  • Would rather a weekend in Blackpool than a trip to Luton. Actually, would rather Baghdad than Luton.

Blackpool is like Beirut, but a Beirut full of freaks and aggressive drunk Northerners.

• Sponsored links:

• 2-1 Luton have been all over them for the last 15 minutes.
  • Blackpool away can't beat it. Especially last game of the season. When we go up as champions
  • Luton for me
  • Cracking good game this. Blackpool took an early deserved lead, but Luton have come flying back and are probably now favourites. Half time may just help Blackpool however, who have been on the ropes last few minutes.
  • Would rather a weekend in Blackpool than a trip to Luton. Actually, would rather Baghdad than Luton.

Pretty much the same thing really
  • I'm just glad the away goals rule isn't involved cos right now I wouldn't have a bloody clue what's going on
  • Cheers anyone partaking, red here.
  • disgraceful dive
  • Nice dive, or minimum contact?
  • dive .. Hylton might take a few whacks for that, the Tangerine players are absolutely furious with him
  • Sponsored links:

• Looked like a dive to me.
  • brave penalty from the cheat
  • the quality here is very high though .. and a well deserved equaliser .. Blackpool will believe that there is a just God
  • Get in. knew he was gonna score after having that issue with the Luton fans behind the goal.
  • Love the fact the bloke whose name I can't spell just scored in front of the fans that were deliberately baiting him earlier.
  • Bad mistake by the keeper there. Could be extra time now.
  • That miss was Baileyesque
  • the quality here is very high though .. and a well deserved equaliser .. Blackpool will believe that there is a just God

you must of been watching a fair bit of Charlton this season if you think the quality is high here
  • Is that bloke called Nan'sWilly? I am sure that is what they keep calling him. Sounds all a bit East Anglian.

you must of been watching a fair bit of Charlton this season if you think the quality is high here
    .. for fourth tier teams, the quality is high as is the entertainment value .. and yes, I saw far too much rubbish from CAFC last season