Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hi all..

New here (I am normally called OrpingtonAddick on CAFCbabes and 606 *occasionally* and Addicted.Net) but someone else is registered as OA on here :(

So just saying G'day etc

Comments

• Options
    Orpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I know you :)
  • Options
    welcome to the site squire, i sincerely hope you enjoy the essay-style posts and third rate journalism :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]welcome to the site squire, i sincerely hope you enjoy the essay-style posts and third rate journalism :-)[/quote]

Harsh on Rick Everitt I think although Frankie Valley wasn't very impressed either

Welcome Walnuts
  • Options
    Hahahahaha..

Third Rate Journalism??? I dont recall calling that at all lol!!!! plus I do enjoy reading some of the articles off Newsnow..

and G'day CC long time no speak...

(p.s. Who is it thats called OrpingtonAddick on here??? as Walnuts just sounds sooo strange to moi)
  • Options
    You must be able to think of something else for a name - Orpy would do!!
  • Options
    welcome orpy - the new traitor ;-)
  • Options
    Oh yes, EyeSore is here too :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]Oh yes, EyeSore is here too :P

Wotcha, Orpy!

You should have joined yesterday......then you could have played at The Valley. ;-)
  • Options
    Hahaha..

Yes, would have loved to of done that :D

oh well maybe next time..

me Traitor??? never... I'm a secret agent sent on a spying mission *oops cover blown run for the hills*

(is it possible to change my name or do I have to re-register??)
  • Options
    Think you've done it-

Welcome aboard!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Orpy!

Good Day fella.

Lovely to see you here & Chick too......................it's like old times.

Hope you're both fine & dandy
    xx
  • Options
    Why hello KBlilSis, saw your post on CAFCbabes...re: KB and others...

and yes I am fine how are you?
  • Options
    Hi Orpy good to see you on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]Orpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I know you :)

And a hello to you to CC, hope you're well.
  • Options
    oi oi we dont want no CAFC babes cliques on here.... !

just kidding.
  • Options
    Hello All

It's OK, I haven't been on babes for months now, got bored of it, then summed up the courage to join another site :)
  • Options
    you're more than welcome here CC, as long as you don't break the speed limit whilst driving, or ride a bicycle through a red light (past debates on here)
  • Options
    I don't drive or ride a bike...I just get irate and cranky on the tube! So hopefully I am allowed on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]Hello All

It's OK, I haven't been on babes for months now, got bored of it, then summed up the courage to join another site :)

You're very welcome CC, not much on Babes myself either recently, other than to keep the 'Rufus Challenge' updated. You'll find it all very pleasant on here, some good discussions and full of good people other than me obviously :-)
  • Options
    Oh yes, I think I entered that with some pessimistic amount of points, so I probably won!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]Oh yes, I think I entered that with some pessimistic amount of points, so I probably won!!

Fraid not, although you weren't far away, 30 points I think!
  • Options
    haha, and I guessed that ironically...whoda thunk it!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    No we wouldnt have CC...

but hey I drive (learning) and have only broken the speed going down a hill
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you're more than welcome here CC, as long as you don't break the speed limit whilst driving, or ride a bicycle through a red light (past debates on here)

And as long as you think snowfall is pretty you'll fit in fine.

Welcome guys!!