Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HUDDERSFIELD V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY ..12.00 SS2

I enjoyed a right good tear up in yesterday's Euro Rugby final, well done Saracens for Brexiting Clermont ... and I'm expecting a reet good Yorkshire heart throbber in this one ..

skilful Hudds v the more pragmatic Owls .. as the actress said to the bishop .. it'll be tight

Comments

• Hudds fee kick near the area, hand ball in the wall by Sheff, Pudil falls down, 'head injury' ... fools the referee .. Owls get away with it
  • edited May 2017
  • edited May 2017
    A dreadful game.

For all the possession of Huddersfield they only had one chance, that in the first by the miskick from Loovens that resulted in a scuff hitting the top of the bar.

I would not be surprised to see this game go to penalties.
  • A dreadful game.

For all the possession of Huddersfield they only had one chance, that in the first by the miskick from Loovens that resulted in a scuff hitting the top of the bar.

I expect Wednesday to win the tie and to beat whoever they face (looks like Reading) in the final .. Huddersfield are just a bit too 'nice', Sheffield just that bit 'nastier'
  • edited May 2017
    Like Bristol City; Huddersfield are going to be one of those sides that'll be interesting to keep an eye on next season.

i.e. Both have done really well in the loan market with Tammy Abraham | Kasey Palmer | Izzy Brown all joining from Chelsea whilst Huddersfield also managed to bring in Danny Ward from Liverpool - Will remain to be seen whether either can replace the players that'll go back to their respective clubs as Coventry proved this season what happens if they dont replace their Goalscorer (Adam Armstrong).
  • But they have learned by their mistakes!
  • Udders win on penalties
  • Great to see 3 Charlton lads celebrating on the pitch....

THD, Hughsey & Mark Hudson.

Not sure who I want to win the Play Off Final now !
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad Wednesday lost and good to see that little cheat miss the decisive penalty.
  • Great to see 3 Charlton lads celebrating on the pitch....

thought I recognised a couple of them !!
  • edited May 2017

Great to see 3 Charlton lads celebrating on the pitch....

Sacre Bleu Madame F :wink: .
  • Excellent news. Great to see him miss and Wednesday fail again.
  • Excellent, i wonder hows Owlstalk is doing :)
  • Hope Hudds win in the final. Reading have had their go in the prem.
  • Rather see Yann have a crack at the Prem and and see if Daisy dares repeat the decision concerning him had been the right one.
  • Sponsored links:

• THD gets one over Bazza Bannan....again.
  • A dreadful game.

I expect Wednesday to win the tie and to beat whoever they face (looks like Reading) in the final .. Huddersfield are just a bit too 'nice', Sheffield just that bit 'nastier'
    'nice' Terriers played the 'nasty' Owls off the park last night .. The Hudds midfield was superb and manager Wagner has found some real German steel at the back .. Wednesday for all their promise and expenditure were far too negative at home and not for the first time .. I fancied a Fulham/Wednesday final, the one I get is potentially a much better game than that

this, prefer to see a different team have a crack, Reading are a very dull club
  • rina said:

what's huddersfield's unbeaten run at now?

Its the ultimate question isnt it?

What came first... the Chicken / the Egg or Huddersfield's unbeaten run
  • reading all day long to win it, would be good for yann.

this, prefer to see a different team have a crack, Reading are a very dull club
    Yann aside, they're the poor man's QPR.
  • Good to see my thoughts echoed on here, that missed pen couldn't have happened to a nicer fella!
  • Does THd ever get in the Huddersfield squad? Will he if they are promoted to the PL?

Whoever wins the play offs out of these two will finish behind Palace next season sadly.
  • Does THd ever get in the Huddersfield squad? Will he if they are promoted to the PL?

Whoever wins the play offs out of these two will finish behind Palace next season sadly.

Came on last night around 70 minutes I think
  • edited May 2017

Does THd ever get in the Huddersfield squad? Will he if they are promoted to the PL?

Does THd ever get in the Huddersfield squad? Will he if they are promoted to the PL?

Came on last night around 70 minutes I think
    Correct... Looked really good as well, the commentators were impressed with one of his crosses

Has played 17-times for Huddersfield this season including the FA Cup defeat at the Etihad (again didnt look that bad against Man City I didnt think) yet has only played about nine games in the League