Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Reading (play off semi final)

Yann starts for Reading.

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Should be a good game. I thought Reading had lost the plot a few weeks ago, but they finished strongly. I think the winner of this semi will go up.
  • I think Fulham will win the play offs.
  • edited May 2017

I think Fulham will win the play offs.

This. One London club comes down from the top flight, another London club goes up, that was how it always seemed to be once upon a time. a win for Hull tomorrow and we'll know if it's on for it.
  • Stream anyone?
  • Yann's got an interior design business?
  • Atwell is letting a lot of fouls go without yellow cards so far
  • Uboat said:

Yann's got an interior design business?

I reckon if he has another season like this one he will maybe rethink retirement.
  • Uboat said:

Yann's got an interior design business?

Was Danny Green one of his clients?
  • Minto: "So Aluko had a great chance but couldn't find the net. What wrong for him?"

Symons: "Well, he just didn't hit the target."

???
  • Sponsored links:

• Minto: "So Aluko had a great chance but couldn't find the net. What wrong for him?"

Symons: "Well, he just didn't hit the target."

???

Stupid question. Crap answer.
  • We got it streamed now. My partner hates it coz it seems to happen too often but got to hear me say "he used to play for Charlton when I saw Scott Minto!
  • 1-0 Reading. Obita.
  • 1-1 Cairney
  • Nice clappy card things in the crowd.
    I miss them.
  • edited May 2017
    Yeah, pretty pissed off with that as well.
    That's why I don't go any more
  • Reading played in the manner of their manager .. take no prisoners .. VERY lenient referee, surprised he got this 'big' game .. his record and reputation are VERY poor, although when I've seen him, he's been OK(ish)
  • Yann starts again in second leg.
  • Difficult game to call. Would like to see Rading do it, but Fulham are very good on the road. Wouldn't be surprised to see it go to extra time and possibly pens. Bigger game that either of the 2 prem games tonight if you ask me.
  • Both have had their time in the prem and bored everyone. Hope whoever wins this loses in the final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Both have had their time in the prem and bored everyone. Hope whoever wins this loses in the final.

Bit like us
  • I hadn't realised that David Button had joined Fulham, both him and Parker on the bench

With Callum injured, just Yann on the pitch
  • would like Reading to do it just for Yann. 2 promotions after KM said he was too old and isn't good enough?
  • Fulham just the better in the first half .. VERY tight game though
  • Kermorgant penalty 1-0
  • Come on Yann! Oh yeah, and Reading
  • Proper chuffed for Yann. Penalty as well, burying his play-off demons.

Hope they go all the way.
  • Looked a pen to me. Well done Yann.