Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea buy whole away allocation for their fans

So fans can go for free today. Class

Comments

• I prefer the idea of rewarding loyal away fans with free tickets,rather than offering free coach travel as it at least gives people the option of other modes of travel.
  • Nice gesture and good on them
  • Lovely.

Still hope Hull stay up ahead of them for some reason. (Obviously a Palace meltdown is preferred)
  • Leuth said:

Lovely.

Still hope Hull stay up ahead of them for some reason. (Obviously a Palace meltdown is preferred)

Me too, to laugh at Paul Merson and Phil Thompson if not anything else
    http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-special-merson-thompson-and-marco-silva
  • Plus the fans are also getting food vouchers from the club. It was the captain Leon Brittan idea for the fans free tickets. An excellent gesture from all involved.
  • I miss the days when we used to lay on flights to games up north, some of the best memories I've had on the road are from then
  • I miss the days when we used to lay on flights to games up north, some of the best memories I've had on the road are from then

I knew you'd pipe up in a thread about a Welsh team!! :wink:

• I knew you'd pipe up in a thread about a Welsh team!! :wink:

Cardiff boyo here, I should really be hoping they go down but I don't mind Swansea!
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Bit like when the Charlton players refunded those that travelled to Huddersfield last season after we lost 5-0. Unfortunately those that reinvested it in Hull away a few days later saw us lose 6-0

My Grandson was mascot for the Hull game! :neutral:
  • Essex_Al said:

cabbles said:

Bit like when the Charlton players refunded those that travelled to Huddersfield last season after we lost 5-0. Unfortunately those that reinvested it in Hull away a few days later saw us lose 6-0

That was also the one I chose to go to....the thing that made me laugh was that it was worse than the Huddersfield game.
  • cabbles said:

Essex_Al said:

cabbles said:

That was also the one I chose to go to....the thing that made me laugh was that it was worse than the Huddersfield game.
    A cracking day out where a new song was started.

"We're the Charlton, the mighty Charlton, we always lose away", sung to the 80's Tight Fit classic of "The lion sleeps tonight".
  • cabbles said:

Essex_Al said:

cabbles said:

"We're the Charlton, the mighty Charlton, we always lose away", sung to the 80's Tight Fit classic of "The lion sleeps tonight".
    I remember it well. Still had it ringing in my ears as I was waiting for a train at Charlton station after the coach dropped us back
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Essex_Al said:

cabbles said:

I remember it well. Still had it ringing in my ears as I was waiting for a train at Charlton station after the coach dropped us back
    You probably was still hearing us singing it on the train back to Kings Cross!
  • Halcyon days
  • cabbles said:

Essex_Al said:

cabbles said:

My memory was the fancy thing Hull did with the floodlights every time they scored. Well, we did see quite 5 times that afternoon...
  • Despite the result I actually enjoyed Hull away
  • Despite the result I actually enjoyed Hull away

Very cheap beer!