Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theatre thread

Have not seen any plays for years but by chance seen two excellent but odd plays the last two weeks.

Musicals are allowed.

I'm asking about whether you've had a good night out in London to a theatre.

I can very much recommend:

Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf (written in the 60s but I'd never seen it before and inmelda Staunton is great as part of a massively disfunctional relationship based around having kids)

The Goat, with Damian Lewis and Sophie Okenodo. Well the storyline involves sex with a goat. Another 4 piece, brilliantly acted and very funny.

Anyone else got a recommendation?

Comments

• Options
    We're all more worried about whether you're girlfriend turned up for a 4th date. Stinky fingers?
  • Options
    Happy days mate. Happy days.
  • Options
    And no. You dirty bastard.
  • Options
    There is a long standing and thriving Theatre Thread on CL already. Put it in the search box, it is a good archive.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

There is a long standing and thriving Theatre Thread on CL already. Put it in the search box, it is a good archive.

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/41712/theatre-thread#latest

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    I went to see The Miser tonight which includes Lee Mack and Griff Reece Jones. It's a great laugh and highly recommended. Lots of ad-lib especially by Lee. I don't normally enjoy the theatre mainly because inconsiderate bastards eating or on their phones but an excellent evening laughing.