Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guinness

2»

Comments

• Options

What filters do they use on 2016's Supreme Champion Beer in the Gold category, Binghams, Vanilla Stout, Iainment?
    Only after a 26 mile trek over 2 days with a D of E group, I'm parched. And I'd be devastated if there were trace elements of something I've decided not to like.

Why would I care? Look it up yourself if you're concerned.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Why should you care? What if one of your mates offers to get a beer in?
    Look it up myself?
    Nah, far too much hard work for something so miniscule.
  • Options

Then why post about it unless you're just an arse.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    iainment said:

Just asking. didnt realise there was an arse filter on a Guinness thread, but thanks for clarifying that there most definitely is.

PS Seriously, what does happen if a mate of yours offers to buy you a pint? do you drink nothing, just in case?
  • Options

iainment said:

Just asking. didnt realise there was an arse filter on a Guinness
    I hope there is - I was all for the fish bladders but I draw the line at there being arse in my Guinness.
  • Options

What filters do they use on 2016's Supreme Champion Beer in the Gold category, Binghams, Vanilla Stout, Iainment?
    Only after a 26 mile trek over 2 days with a D of E group, I'm parched. And I'd be devastated if there were trace elements of something I've decided not to like.

Really want to try that! Where were you?
  • Options

The beer or the trek?
    Or the post trek beer?
  • Options
    edited May 2017

The beer or the trek?
    Or the post trek beer?
    The beer, obviously!
  • Options
    Tru dat.

And Malaysia's alcohol free Guinness does wonders if you have hepatitis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iainment said:

Just asking. didnt realise there was an arse filter on a Guinness thread, but thanks for clarifying that there most definitely is.

PS Seriously, what does happen if a mate of yours offers to buy you a pint? do you drink nothing, just in case?
    I say I'll have a ( insert vegan beer such as Heineken, Carlsberg, Becks, Guinness etc) thanks.
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

I say I'll have a ( insert vegan beer such as Heineken, Carlsberg, Becks, Guinness etc) thanks.
    Right. ''I'll remember never to buy you a cask ale. Or Stella Cidre'', must be what your mates say as they head for the bar.
  • Options

iainment said:

iainment said:

Right. ''I'll remember never to buy you a cask ale. Or Stella Cidre'', must be what your mates say as they head for the bar.
    Stella's ok. Not the cidre though. But my mates would know what I ordered. So no problem. And I 'd buy them what they want regardless. It 's what mates do.
    As I enjoy my last Heineken of the night listening to St Germain on the jukebox in the Old Mill.