Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who would you prefer as Charlton CEO, Meire or Diane Abbott

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    I think Abbott was intimately involved in the Naby Sarr deal...

DA: "How much would you accept for Sarr?....twenty grand?...erm....two hundred grand?....erm sorry....two million?"
  • Options

DA: "How much would you accept for Sarr?....twenty grand?...erm....two hundred grand?....erm sorry....two million?"

I think Abbott's transfer negotiations would be funny enough to justify going for her over Katrien.

Roly's face when the bill comes through.
  • Options

I think Abbott's transfer negotiations would be funny enough to justify going for her over Katrien.

Roly's face when the bill comes through.
    Probably not too unlike Kat's negotiations for Roger Johnson
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Diane Abbot would meet the inclusive agenda for the FA committees.
  • Options
    I think the combination of Abbott's deep understanding of important issues backed by solid evidence and Katy's honesty and ability to communicate with the fans in a meaningful and fair manner would make one excellent CEO.

Just a shame that we are only allowed one or the other.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Diane Abbot would eat the inclusive agenda for the FA committees.

• Options
    Is she related to Pawel Abbott?
  • Options
    Abbott all day long.... it would make the West Stand look fuller.
  • Options
    Britain's Biggest Racist NO THANKS
  • Options
    Mrs May .. she'd bring strong leadership and stability, stability, stability and yet more stability to the club, especially for hard working families
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better off with Frankie Abbott from the Fen Street Gang!
  • Options
    Diane Abbott should get a proper job.........a steward!!!
  • Options
    They would both agree that the disgruntled fans equate to 2%
  • Options
    Diane has been at it again. Creative numeracy when asked about how many council seats Labour had lost.

Therefore to make it fair perhaps Daisy could be asked how many season tickets she thinks Charlton will have next season.

I think they will come out even on this one though.
  • Options

If Diane Abbott had endured even half of the protest or criticism KM has then I believe her head would explode.

An utterly rancid person.

Um...she's probably the most reviled public figure in the UK? I kind of respect her for what she has to put up with
  • Options
    i suppose we could forgive KM in that in relative terms ,she is young and inexperienced in her role unlike DA who has made a considerably longer career out of being incompetent ...
  • Options
    Abbott - she might tell Robinson to shut up.
  • Options

Just a bit of fun, no nasty comments please, humour is what is required here.

Personally, I can't split them. A choice from hell.

if you can't split them, how about a threesome?
    Swear that's a character from facejacker...