Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

29% Drop and the Lowest home league average attendance in 20 years

2»

Comments

• Pedro45 said:

If failure is unacceptable for the Port Vale Chairman, why can't Katrien follow suit?!?

I was thinking just the same thing when I read today of his resignation. You also have to add into the fact that Port Vale have never been in the Premiership & not many times in the Championship over the past 20 years. success for them is staying in League one & the odd promotion to the Championship, whereas we have loftier aims (top 6 budget & all that), If he feels that he has let them down, what does KM feel ???
  • i can see a further plunge next year, its a tough one, i see both sides of the argument, but its gone too far now.
  • edited May 2017

Pedro45 said:

If failure is unacceptable for the Port Vale Chairman, why can't Katrien follow suit?!?

I was thinking just the same thing when I read today of his resignation. You also have to add into the fact that Port Vale have never been in the Premiership & not many times in the Championship over the past 20 years. success for them is staying in League one & the odd promotion to the Championship, whereas we have loftier aims (top 6 budget & all that), If he feels that he has let them down, what does KM feel ???
    nothing apart from getting lashed in the gypsy moth after the game - even that in itself says a lot about her, like going out on the piss within 2 miles of the ground really isnt the wisest thing to do.
  • i can see a further plunge next year, its a tough one, i see both sides of the argument, but its gone too far now.

I can see another drop of 1500 on season ticket sales and the average attendance to be below 10,000 if this lot are still in charge.
  • The only thing RD ever says is "unacceptable" is the losing money part.