Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Player

124»

Comments

• Options
    The last thing put up on CAFC player were swindon highlights on Monday 1st May.
    Nothing from the impressive end to the season from the U23's.
    Earlier they didn't post a great Yamfan goal from the U23 match against Crystal Palace, and what they have posted there is haphazard at best.
    There have been snippets of stuff on the youtube platform, but there appears to be no particular rhyme or reason for anything they have done, not a discernable pattern...I mean the Hull City U23 event deserves to be seen.
    That is well over a month of paying for a service with nothing on it (unlike in the past), even a two minute film of the Sparrows lane building development or something might have been cobbled together.
    I wonder what will be so different on the new service they hope to introduce.
  • Options
    The biggest rip off was what player gave you in the summer for the same price. Basically nothing! I have got my refund, but coudn't be bothered to calculate whether it was right or wrong. I won't be paying for the club's own service until the owner leaves.
  • Options
    @sadamson84 When do we receive the details for Valley Pass so that we can arrange subscription?
  • Options
    I guess this is the link by haven't tried it yet

https://cafc.co.uk/valley-pass
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

@sadamson84 When do we receive the details for Valley Pass so that we can arrange subscription?

Sorry I don't check the site regularly so I've only just seen this - live now, however, early-bird ST holders can enter their subscription codes from after 1pm tomorrow so any ST holders with codes I'd advise waiting until tomorrow - otherwise enjoy
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Sorry I don't check the site regularly so I've only just seen this - live now, however, early-bird ST holders can enter their subscription codes from after 1pm tomorrow so any ST holders with codes I'd advise waiting until tomorrow - otherwise enjoy
    I am,and will not be in the current environment, a ST holder so how do I get a code?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

I am,and will not be in the current environment, a ST holder so how do I get a code?
    Ignore, I have now registered.
  • Options
    The new video site is great. Top work @Ollywozere
  • Options
    Just watched 51 minutes of highlights on Valley Pass of the home game against Bolton in March 1965. Presented by Frank Bough, this must have been Match of the Day's first visit to the Valley in the programmes's inaugural season. Not an auspicious performance by Charlton for the nation's cameras - no change there - but interesting to watch.

The TV gantry was set up at the top of the South terrace behind the goal, the conditions were absolutely appalling (with snow and pools of water on the pitch) and there was a good performance from a promising young striker by the name of Francis Lee.
  • Options
    Some of the stuff on the website looks good, seriously considering making a purchase against my better judgement
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For £60 a year to get access to away (and for some home) commentary is worth it in my view. There are a zillion caveats to that of course, mainly being able to get dodgy live streams of matches.
    Even with a monopoly, which wasn't the case with 'Player' which opened up a wider world of football, and being forced to have our commentators, and our selected content, in my view it is probably worth the £5 a month.
    I simply pray the standard of service is any good.
  • Options
    Subscribed yesterday. Absolutely love all the content. Will be nice to finally be able to keep up with live games! Great stuff @Ollywozere