Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Selling Garden to a Neighbour

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I recently sold a neighbour to a garden. Is it similar?
  • Options
    I had to do a double take of the title. At first glance I read it as "selling lady garden to a neighbour"
  • Options
    British Gnome Stores, obviously?
  • Options
    3 and a half hours and no-one's made the obligatory @AFKABartram height joke in response to @bazjonster's post. You're slipping lads.
  • Options
    I have,10 times, but keeps being mysteriously removed. Don't know whether to ask either @i_b_b_o_r_g or @gobbles to look into it.
  • Options
    Put up a shed in your part of the garden and rent it out to some new arrivals. You'll be doing you're bit for society and I suspect you'll motivate your neighbour to improve his offer.
  • Options

My biggest piece of advice though, would be to listen to no one on here and talk to a professional. Good luck Suedo

Words to live your life by, right there.
  • Options
    Something similar happened to me years ago, and in the end I sold him the whole place so he could do what he liked ( or could get away with) once I'd gone. He planned to do some development behind our property and it could go nowhere without part of our garden. So I lumped a load on the asking price, which he agreed. The handy thing was we were planning to move anyway.
    It was not what he originally wanted, but I could see taking part of the garden was fraught with problems and would reduce our selling price.
    I would proceed very carefully on this if I were you.