Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcome Nenad.

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Glad you took my advice and signed up.

Nened is the fan from Montenegro who I mentioned had contacted me. He's coming over for the Bolton game. I hope someone on here will invite him for a drink before the game and teach him a few of our songs. You contact him direct on pingvin@cg.yu

Ben

Comments

• Welcome Nenad.

I suggest for the bottle game a song involving Sam Allardyce, envelopes and cash would be appropriate...

Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Nenad, you can join myself & Ollie for Beers before game & if you want something a bit stronger to make the game less painful, then Ollie is your man...!
  • I am Ollie!
  • Thanks for this warm reception lads :)
    I am looking forward to check out beer and pubs and to cheer for Charlton.

@Ketman: thanks, I will settle with beer only

p.s.
    In my language Oli means "do you want" :)
  • [cite] Nenad78:[/cite]Thanks for this warm reception lads :)
    I am looking forward to check out beer and pubs and to cheer for Charlton.

@Ketman: thanks, I will settle with beer only

p.s.
    In my language Oli means "do you want" :)

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Seriously. Welcome! Nice to see the CAFC story is spreading far and wide. As a matter of interest how are Charlton perceived in Montenegro?
  • Most people haven't heard of us in Scotland, let alone Montenegro!
  • I can't say that CAFC is among most popular clubs in my country... Let's hope that I can change a thing or two in that field when I come back
  • Nenad, if you want to meet a couple of people off here for a beer before the game, just post a message nearer the time.