Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2018

123457»

Comments

• Options

2020 on mine, Man City after doing a decent job with Everton.

Had a look at Charlton, Mowbray in charge who lead them to the league 1 title! Also there was a marquee signing...Wayne Rooney!! Who incidentally was shite for the majority of the season but still got a league 1 medal!

Definitely seems realistic that a league one club could afford his wages.
    Haha could be a glitch but he only wanted £7.5k per week!
  • Options
    Keith Curle was sacked whilst Charlton were top of League 1 (relegated after the Tony Mowbray era) after losing the dressing the dressing room... Sir Johnnie Jackson steps up and carries them over the finish line.

Also we have UAE owners who are skint....Charltonised the owners!
  • Options

Had a look at Charlton, Mowbray in charge who lead them to the league 1 title! Also there was a marquee signing...Wayne Rooney!! Who incidentally was shite for the majority of the season but still got a league 1 medal!

I got charlton to the prem and saw him on a free, thought he would be good to sign to mentor younger players, he only wanted 2.5k a week and be player/u18s coach. He rejected my offer and signed for Oldham in league one instead on 3k a week!
  • Options

I got charlton to the prem and saw him on a free, thought he would be good to sign to mentor younger players, he only wanted 2.5k a week and be player/u18s coach. He rejected my offer and signed for Oldham in league one instead on 3k a week!
    Didnt have to move down south i guess :wink:
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    my guess is they're going to stop hard copies.
  • Options
    next FM, football manager 2019 will be released nov 2nd.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Apparently it is finally going to be licenced in Germany, so no need to change all the names.

No more Jens Mustermann!

yup, although it sucks i cant add a massive international cap add on for a german player that i know will never be met to sweeten a deal anymore.
  • Options
    They have changed the logo and the bloke on the front... Yawn.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

other details to come. I dont mind paying every year for a new one, as i like sports interactive, they listen to their community and obviously love football. A lot of work goes into them and i actually like the fact the 3d graphics are shit, means they can run smoothly on my old computer!
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, i love FM! Just think the big announcement about a logo change was a bit much.
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, i love FM! Just think the big announcement about a logo change was a bit much.
    a... a tweet was too much?

The main announcement was the announcement of the next in the series. Although its a sure fire thing, miles jacobsen (ceo of sports interactive) always replies "we havent announced there is going to be an fm..x yet though" when people ask when the next one is coming out
  • Options

The main announcement was the announcement of the next in the series. Although its a sure fire thing, miles jacobsen (ceo of sports interactive) always replies "we havent announced there is going to be an fm..x yet though" when people ask when the next one is coming out
    The "End of an era.." tweet last night making people think the game might be discontinued/completely changed but in fact it was just a logo change was far too overdramatic in my opinion.
  • Options

The "End of an era.." tweet last night making people think the game might be discontinued/completely changed but in fact it was just a logo change was far too overdramatic in my opinion.
    from the ceo's personal twitter page.