Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Yep
  • Options

Any interest in a fantasy draft?

Yep, we had a bit of interest earlier in the year - I've got a list somewhere which I'll dig out tomorrow.

ESPN and nfl.com have opened their mock drafts if anyone wants to practice.
  • Options
    Last year I switched in another league away from NFL.com -> https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl

Which is great, it's always good to do a live draft but if timings are difficult you can set it up so it just waits on the previous persons pick and you can finish it over a few days to a week or so.

I've always found NFL.com better than ESPN though if people want to keep it simple.
  • Options
    Not completely relevant but OJ has just been granted parole. Released in October.
  • Options

Any interest in a fantasy draft?

Yes please
  • Options
    So fantasy league so includes 8 people - probably need at least 10 to make it worthwhile. Really like the look fleaflicker @hudson-son-son - might be a bit easier for all on here if you want to set a league up in the next few weeks. As far as I'm aware those interested are:

@Bigb@Bigbadbozman
    @cafc_harry
    @Red_James
    @hudson-son-son
    @Blinkant
    @Callumcafc
    @The Red Robin
    @Oh_Yoni_Boy
  • Options
    I have tickets to the four London games, will be going to Chiefs@Giants in November and hopefully Jets@Patriots (sensible ticket prices permitting) on NYE - looking forwards to this season.

Any other Addicks with season tickets to the London games want to team up ?
  • Options

So fantasy league so includes 8 people - probably need at least 10 to make it worthwhile. Really like the look fleaflicker @hudson-son-son - might be a bit easier for all on here if you want to set a league up in the next few weeks. As far as I'm aware those interested are:

@Bigb@Bigbadbozman
    @cafc_harry
    @Red_James
    @hudson-son-son
    @Blinkant
    @Callumcafc
    @The Red Robin
    @Oh_Yoni_Boy

And me !
  • Options
    I'm in too
  • Options
    If everyone interested can message me their email address I can invite them to the site and then to take a team. Think a max of 12 would be about right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

I have tickets to the four London games, will be going to Chiefs@Giants in November and hopefully Jets@Patriots (sensible ticket prices permitting) on NYE - looking forwards to this season.

Wrap up warm for that NYE game. I can be absolutely frigid by then. We've seen the froth on the beer freeze.
  • Options

If everyone interested can message me their email address I can invite them to the site and then to take a team. Think a max of 12 would be about right.

Ignore the divisions when you choose a team, just take any for now.
  • Options

Cheers for sorting.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Wrap up warm for that NYE game. I can be absolutely frigid by then. We've seen the froth on the beer freeze.
    I went to Bears v Packers in December last year. Dragged Mrs Red Robin there on our honeymoon. Coldest I've ever been. Great game though. The beer does freeze and loo like a slush puppy. Get some heat warming pads for your hands and feet too.

I'll be at the Dolphins v Saints game in London.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

I went to Bears v Packers in December last year. Dragged Mrs Red Robin there on our honeymoon. Coldest I've ever been. Great game though. The beer does freeze and loo like a slush puppy. Get some heat warming pads for your hands and feet too.

Coldest you've ever been - you obviously haven't been to Canada.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Fully expect it to be very cold, have visited Boston and NYC in winter before and it can get ridiculous during winter there.
  • Options
    I'm in. Flaccoholics_Anonymous
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Coldest you've ever been - you obviously haven't been to Canada.
    I've yet to visit Canada!
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Fully expect it to be very cold, have visited Boston and NYC in winter before and it can get ridiculous during winter there.
    Should be great. I can't wait to get back over there for a game.
  • Options
    Any room in the fantasy league for one more?

I'm heading to the Dolphins/Saints game at Wembley but going alone - happy to team up @se9addick !
  • Options
    Just 5/12 in the fantasy league so far. @hudson-son-son will help you out if you message him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any room in the fantasy league for one more?

I'm heading to the Dolphins/Saints game at Wembley but going alone - happy to team up @se9addick !

Sounds good - let's use this thread closer to the time and see which NFL Addicks are around, could be an interesting meeting if our fantasy league.
  • Options
    When does the fantasy draft take place ? Do we all need to be online at the same time ?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I think once we get the 12 we can sort out a date in August to do it, should take an hour and a half max. Guessing a Sunday might be ideal?

Everyone who has PMed me should have received an invite to the league, let me know if you haven't.
  • Options
    If you're so inclined I think you can run a mock draft to practice/waste your companies time at work.
  • Options
    Ok don't do the mock draft - it's gets very boring very quickly.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Ok don't do the mock draft - it's gets very boring very quickly.

I love the mock drafts. Even though we're not using it the ESPN fantasy app one is good as you're up against other people, not robots.
  • Options
    Nice Brucey Bonus for Joe Flacco Red, Pacman's suspended for the season opener!

With our roster of miscreants I think suspensions will be the only stat category we will lead in this season
  • Options
    I'm in as the Romosexuals. Thought it was funny that no-one picked Dowie's group.
  • Options

Nice Brucey Bonus for Joe Flacco Red, Pacman's suspended for the season opener!

With our roster of miscreants I think suspensions will be the only stat category we will lead in this season

I honestly think you'll sneak 2nd in the AFC North. I'm not hopeful this year but do think we have a promising roster for the next few years.
  • Options

@Bigb@Bigbadbozman
    @cafc_harry
    @Red_James
    @hudson-son-son
    @Blinkant
    @Callumcafc
    @The Red Robin
    @Oh_Yoni_Boy

So I think we have one person to accept their invite then also @Blinkant and @Red_James to PM me their email address so I can send them the invite then we are only 1 more person off having a full league.