Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely huge play for the Rams there.

Game flipped on its head after the half time break.
  • Options

Absolutely huge play for the Rams there.

Game flipped on its head after the half time break.

Its a good'un. Really impressed with both teams, been particularly with Wentz, he's got great technique really smooth/quick release and his passes have such a tight spiral every throw. Think he might have a future
  • Options
    What are the Rams D doing this drive??
  • Options
    Wentz limping off...
  • Options

What are the Rams D doing this drive??

Idiots. In football, that's a fine of two weeks wages in my book.
  • Options
    Rams back ahead... Gurley is something else.

Eagles will find it hard to win from here unless they can get Wentz back on the field.
  • Options
    Looks like it'll be overturned on review but Rams will have the ball only half a yard out.
  • Options
    They got it next play. Gurley again.

34-31 with xp to come.

Wentz ruled out with a knee injury.
  • Options
    Foles it could be a lot lot worse
  • Options
    So want Jeffery to toast rams 22
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Squeaky bum time. C'mon Jags, hold out lads
  • Options
    Eagles scrape that one but i just cant see Foles winning out, on the other hand Keenum has done ok so we’ll see
  • Options
    Just got an NFL alert on my phone saying Wentz has a suspected ACL injury and his season's over. I really really hope that's not true.
  • Options
    Your 6th placed wildcard team smashing through to next week in the fantasy league.
    Thanks to all my fans that braved the snow to watch me pull off the upset.
  • Options
    I pity the poor sod who gets to spend their first season on IR with us
  • Options
    Just like the Bengals last week, the Ravens manage to blow a good lead against the Steelers. Big Ben was superb but that's bloody poor.
  • Options

Just like the Bengals last week, the Ravens manage to blow a good lead against the Steelers. Big Ben was superb but that's bloody poor.

I hate Big Ben because he is such a tough bastard and a real winner. It's been a total bollock having him in the North for all these years.

Reckon the men of Steel have a real shot this year.

Shaziers injury is far worse than thought and there is talk of it being career ending, I just hope he can walk. All the best for a speedy and successful recovery Ryan.
  • Options

I hate Big Ben because he is such a tough bastard and a real winner. It's been a total bollock having him in the North for all these years.

Shaziers injury is far worse than thought and there is talk of it being career ending, I just hope he can walk. All the best for a speedy and successful recovery Ryan.
    Agreed - Steelers could go all the way (I hope!!).

Big Ben at his best (like yesterday) is immense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Can't say I will be cheering for you unless you play the Vikings, it would be a travesty if Case Keenum (sorry Case) won a Bowl as a starting QB. Would be happy to take a Steelers win if Ben retires at the end of the game though!
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Can't say I will be cheering for you unless you play the Vikings, it would be a travesty if Case Keenum (sorry Case) won a Bowl as a starting QB. Would be happy to take a Steelers win if Ben retires at the end of the game though!
    Sacksonville are coming for you.

Honestly though, that's probably the best I've seen Bortles throw all season, except for Colts games -
    where he looks like... (**thinks of sufficiently old QB to look knowledgeable**) John Elway.

He is far from a great quarterback, but with our D and run game, he doesn't need to be - and right now he is maturing as the season goes on at exactly the right time. It helps, too, that Cole and Westbrook (both rookies) have stepped up lately and last night in particular. And it helps that finally, he's being trusted a bit more!

To quote Football Manager - I have a sneaky feeling we might just upset the apple cart a little bit...
  • Options
    Nobody else hyped over the chargers!? Nobody?! Just me then. Arguably strongest pass rush duo in the league plus one of the very best corners in Casey Hayward. Keenan Allen looking every bit a top 3 receiver, Rivers not throwing needless picks. And and and, we finally found a kicker!

No but seriously, after that start Lynn and his team have done a massive job keeping them motivated and most importantly, keeping them healthy for once!

Huuuuge game against the Chiefs this Saturday, you would think in this form the Jets and Raiders shouldn't be a problem, just going to Arrowhead concerns me.
  • Options
    Yes Chargers look good. Didn't they also lose their first 5 games by one point/last play of the game?
  • Options
    Chiefs/Chargers is massive this week
  • Options

Yes Chargers look good. Didn't they also lose their first 5 games by one point/last play of the game?

If we had a consistent kicker, we could've had the chance to take broncos to overtime, could have beaten both Miami and Philadelphia. Only team that really beat us was..the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Wentz confirmed with a torn ACL and out for the season, must be gutting for eagles fans, now times that by 3 with the teddy injury alone then another 2 with Dalvin and Bradford and another one with Shariff Floyd for good measure and you have a Vikings fans.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Nobody else hyped over the chargers!? Nobody?! Just me then. Arguably strongest pass rush duo in the league plus one of the very best corners in Casey Hayward. Keenan Allen looking every bit a top 3 receiver, Rivers not throwing needless picks. And and and, we finally found a kicker!

No but seriously, after that start Lynn and his team have done a massive job keeping them motivated and most importantly, keeping them healthy for once!

Huuuuge game against the Chiefs this Saturday, you would think in this form the Jets and Raiders shouldn't be a problem, just going to Arrowhead concerns me.

Having seening the chargers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in quite a few games over the years, ive learnt to not get my hopes up.
  • Options
    Pleased for Chargers fans that stuck with them but I can't get excited about it since they dragged the team to LA.
  • Options

Pleased for Chargers fans that stuck with them but I can't get excited about it since they dragged the team to LA.

I just don't get the franchise relocation myself, can't imagine supporting anyone but the Cincinnati Bengals anymore than a Wimbledon fan supporting MK. Think I would end up being a fair-weather fan of the NFL