Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Shocking first half from the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Terrible. But only 9 down. So could have been worse
  • Options
    Fournette down with his knee now, him and Dalvin now, hopefully his isn’t too bad.
  • Options
    Chiefs fall to the Steelers, no unbeaten teams left in the league.
  • Options
    Raiders season imploding.
  • Options
    Always gonna lose at some point.
    Now it's about how we bounce back....straight back to winning ways in the divisional game on Thursday.

And at least the Donkeys lost!
  • Options
    Sad to hear that Kevin Cadle has died this morning - awesome British Basketball coach then became the face of Sky's NFL coverage, a true gent.
  • Options

Fournette down with his knee now, him and Dalvin now, hopefully his isn’t too bad.

Phew. Thought it was an ACL/MCL on first sight. Should be out for one game at most I think.

Hell, we'd probably risk him against the Colts if it got to that tbh, given we have nothing else
  • Options

Rodgers could be out for the season, can’t wait for the Packers to go 8-8 now he’s gone.

For all bears fans out there, you still wont win the division
    Would take you off at the elbow for 8-8.
  • Options

Sad to hear that Kevin Cadle has died this morning - awesome British Basketball coach then became the face of Sky's NFL coverage, a true gent.

Absolutely shocked at the news. He was Sky's NFL figurehead and will be really missed RIP Big Man

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow - RIP Kevin.

Legend of US sports coverage in this country.
  • Options

RIP. So sad. He was a great man.
  • Options
    That is proper sad. Always thought he was younger than 62.
  • Options

How they chose to sign cutler or today weedon being signed by the titans is just baffling are the nfl teams that scared of signing kapernick!!

Kapernick has launched a grievances against the nfl for owners colluding not to sign him. Hope he wins!!! He would improve at least 10 teams if he was their starter and for him not to be in the top 64 QB's in the world is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    most even season for a while ? .. I'd like to see a couple of the unfancied/smaller teams get to the SBowl
  • Options
    Just seen there's tickets left in the lower tier on the halfway line at 80 quid a piece. Would have snapped those up if I was in the country.
  • Options
    Should be a better game than many expected when it was first announced.
  • Options
    Ravens lose 27-24 in Baltimore to Chicago. All points for the Ravens came off field goals and defensive touchdowns and one two-point conversion. That offense is broken and needs a complete rebuild, starting with the coordinator and QB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ravens lose 27-24 in Baltimore to Chicago. All points for the Ravens came off field goals and defensive touchdowns and one two-point conversion. That offense is broken and needs a complete rebuild, starting with the coordinator and QB.

Zampese's available, barring Pittsburgh, Baltimore would be my first choice for him to go!!
  • Options

How they chose to sign cutler or today weedon being signed by the titans is just baffling are the nfl teams that scared of signing kapernick!!

Kapernick has launched a grievances against the nfl for owners colluding not to sign him. Hope he wins!!! He would improve at least 10 teams if he was their starter and for him not to be in the top 64 QB's in the world is just ridiculous.
    I'm hoping that if anyone signs him, it'll be Shad Khan, and Blake Bortles can do one. He can't pass and as I understand it, QBs do need to bloody do that sometimes. Doesn't help that our play calling has - even to someone as knowledge-less as me - looked atrocious
  • Options
    ... On further reflection, this is a bit like supporting Charlton. I love it
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

I'm hoping that if anyone signs him, it'll be Shad Khan, and Blake Bortles can do one. He can't pass and as I understand it, QBs do need to bloody do that sometimes. Doesn't help that our play calling has - even to someone as knowledge-less as me - looked atrocious
    The Jags were one of the 10 paddy
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

The Jags were one of the 10 paddy
    I am very, very much aware of this fact
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Logged into fleaflicker to have a peek at my team.

3-3... not bad... but it's like the Charlton physio room of 2 years ago in there. Whoever traded me Brandon Marshall had a right touch.

Not ready to even think about replacing A-Rod yet. Might take a punt on my man Trubisky.

Also, Some cheeky beggar trying to prise Gurley and Adams off me in a trade as well (admittedly for 3 players who I very much need) - although without those my team is nothing more than a dry husk.
  • Options

3-3... not bad... but it's like the Charlton physio room of 2 years ago in there. Whoever traded me Brandon Marshall had a right touch.

Not ready to even think about replacing A-Rod yet. Might take a punt on my man Trubisky.

Also, Some cheeky beggar trying to prise Gurley and Adams off me in a trade as well (admittedly for 3 players who I very much need) - although without those my team is nothing more than a dry husk.

Haha I felt that trade was fair, but I didn't mean to kick a man when he's down...
  • Options

Haha I felt that trade was fair, but I didn't mean to kick a man when he's down...
    It is a very fair trade, but Todd is my Ricky Holmes! Am still sat on it having a think though (whether it's for Gurley or Gordon... I like both).

Just seen that I actually traded away Terrence West for Marshall, so no great loss there.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Scored over 85 points in each of the last 3 weeks yet have lost all 3 somehow.

FYI the playoffs are the division winners + the next 3 best teams with the top 2 division winners getting a bye.

Only need to be 3-3 to make the playoffs at the moment so everyone is still in the running if they haven't checked for a while.

@Callumcafc apparently not checked the site in a month yet has won his last 3 with an injured David Johnson in the line-up, pretty impressive!