Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4:30 am 11 Online + 4 Guests

2»

Comments

• Options
    11.30 am in Perth
  • Options
    ColinTat said:

DRAddick said:

Ryzen 5 1600 set to 3.6GHz with stock cooler.
    Corsair vengeance LPX 3200DDR4 (although Mobo/Ryzen can't use 3200 yet and so set to 2633)
    Asus 8gb RX 480
    250GB NVME M.2 SSD
    500GB SSD

New monitor is 34" Ultrawide which is fantastic viewing. Don't think I could go back to a 16:9 after this.

My first build and all new to me but been fun. Haven't looked into any overclocking of anything yet but apparently the CPU and GPU have some room for that. But getting decent fps on ultra settings on doom so may not need to bother.
    All seems to be running smoothly so far, fingers crossed.

Supercool! I haven't bodged together a computer for a while. Doesn't look like you have either.

What's the ball park on price for that?
    Computer build was £1200 including peripherals and OS, monitor £260. The benefit of no kids or responsibilities :-)
  • Options
    I think my phone is permanently connected to CL. Even when I sleep. I'm scared of what might happen if I log off.
  • Options
    I'm often on here at stupid o clock!
  • Options
    25May98 said:

I think my phone is permanently connected to CL. Even when I sleep. I'm scared of what might happen if I log off.

Me too ,if we were to sell the club and I missed it I would be outraged
  • Options

25May98 said:

Me too ,if we were to sell the club and I missed it I would be outraged
    This. Means I check this site at hourly intervals.
  • Options
    4:08

Fuck off Insomnia!

• Options
    I'm nearing the end of a 12 hour shift.
  • Options
    Checking CL before heading to work in Belfast (70 miles away) - part of a daily routine.
  • Options
    It's 13.52 here in Melbourne... A few hours to go and I'm out...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm currently travelling the east coast of Australia for the next month