Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life v Club Website

2»

Comments

• Options
    There are lots of rumours that CL is a better site, but until I read it on the OS...
  • Options
    Nug said:

The current site is "off the shelf" so is bland beyond belief. having a new website will do nothing to bring fans back onside or make them feel included, damage has been done and only one solution for that....feck off. Find the social media stuff crap as well to be honest, reminds me of that idiot when Saddam's regime was being toppled and he said nothing was happening when bombs were going off behind him. Hopefully new owners come in and change from top to bottom.

Olly Groome & some of the ticketing staff are good. I hope they stay on. Still some good staff at the club.
  • Options
    CL - 10
    CAFC twitter - 7
    OS - 1

If the new OS is any good - 2 or 3
  • Options
    No contest. CL every time, 10-0.
  • Options
    Ha ha as if there's any comparison. I spend half my waking hours on here, as do others. Can you imagine anyone going on the OS for any longer than is strictly necessary to find out the exact piece of information they want. 10-0.
  • Options
    To be honest, CL will always win based on the type of site it is, i.e. a forum rather than an 'information' site.
  • Options
    CL all day long though I would be happy with a few more likes, never go on the club website as I don't go to matches, and if any news is breaking they are the last one's to give it
  • Options
    CL every time, I mean, where else can you get such great match threads from Jimmy, Paddy, Seth and RM etc, along with such great tactical insight, mixed up with personal​ details , private life and bodily functions!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    It's got to be the OS - it wins hands down on the dross that's put on CL. You wouldn't see me anywhere near the CL. It's full of cliques and know alls. Hurrah for Katrien and an even better website. Onwards and upwards to the Prem we go!

Ps: Roland out!
  • Options
    Got to be the official. I can't remember the last time I went onto the Charlton Life site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got to be the official. I can't remember the last time I went onto the Charlton Life site.

By the way, where's that £20 you owe me?