Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Fuck off fatty, you are boring! and take KR with you

:wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    He looks like a prize twat in that photo - bigger beer belly than Slade and 5 tons of Brylcream holding his hair in place.

Who's the 'other person' they've brought in to help with recruitment?

Either way, his replies in both articles amount to lots of hot air and I've long since stopped believing a single word that comes out of his mouth. If you're really going to Wigan Karl - just feck off now and spare us all anymore of your gobshite. Anyways, they'll probably understand you better up there and won't need an English/Scouse dictionary to understand your ramblings.
  • Options
    "Hopefully we can try and move the football club and try to speak to a couple of players immediately to make sure there’s four or five players in before I go away"
  • Options
    More hot air than a zeppelin. And about the same size.
    Just do one to Wigan mate.
  • Options

So full of sh*t.

Th*s!
  • Options
    Brought another team into what? !!!!!!!!
  • Options

He looks like a prize twat in that photo - bigger beer belly than Slade and 5 tons of Brylcream holding his hair in place.

So what? Why don't you stick a picture up of yourself on here so we can have a good look at you?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He can look like a great dancing prick for all I care as long he knows what he is doing and has a consistent and coherent message.

I have not seen much evidence of him knowing what he is doing, as to consistent and coherent messaging, what do you think?
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Charlton manager won’t use protest pigs as excuse for below-par display at Coventry - No, because under Robinson we're usually shit without the distraction of pigs on the pitch. He really is full of utter drivel. Appalling windbag, appalling manager.

This all day long...
  • Options

Who's the 'other person' they've brought in to help with recruitment?

Either way, his replies in both articles amount to lots of hot air and I've long since stopped believing a single word that comes out of his mouth. If you're really going to Wigan Karl - just feck off now and spare us all anymore of your gobshite. Anyways, they'll probably understand you better up there and won't need an English/Scouse dictionary to understand your ramblings.

Thomas Driesden
  • Options

Brought another team into what? !!!!!!!!

Northampton are below us now.
  • Options
    WSS said:

"Hopefully we can try and move the football club and try to speak to a couple of players immediately to make sure there’s four or five players in before I go away"

Anyway, he's admitted it. He's going away (to Wigan).
  • Options

Redskin said:

So what? Why don't you stick a picture up of yourself on here so we can have a good look at you?

Modesty forbids! Anyways, I don't pretend to be a professional footballer... my beer belly would certainly give him a run for his money - no Brylcream though, I'm bald
    Spoilsport.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bye Gobbo, lets hope its true.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Charlton manager won’t use protest pigs as excuse for below-par display at Coventry - No, because under Robinson we're usually shit without the distraction of pigs on the pitch. He really is full of utter drivel. Appalling windbag, appalling manager.

Spot on. Whatever happens Tarby has to go he has no credibility left and I dread to think what rubbish he is planning to bring into the club in the summer.

• Options
    "I know and believe in my own ability"
    Mental
  • Options
    Cringemaster flash!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Fuck off fatty, you are boring! and take KR with you

:wink:

Ooooh there's a song there
  • Options
    He cant even do his own tie up properly !
  • Options
    Probably has his mum do it for him.