Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coventry v Charlton | Fri 14 Apr | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    Another point to edge us towards safety 1-1
  • Options
    Sky sports is mentioning the protests planned for today.
    Slade been interviewed as he has managed both clubs this season.
    He said dialogue between clubs and fans is very important and that managing becomes difficult during protests.
    Good luck everyone going today
  • Options
    I fear we may lose and will be looking nervously at the bottom of the table again.
  • Options
    The game itself is secondary today although we still need a few more points I think to guarantee safety.
  • Options
    3-2 win.

13th place here we come
  • Options
    I'll be there .. first time at another outta town stadium

They are improving, we re inconsistent (to put it nicely)

Coventry City 1 v CAFC 3 ((:>)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Coventry are in very good form WWWLW I think and we're still struggling dispite win at home to Southend! 3-1 to Cov ,Holmes with our goal! Good luck to Coventry fans against there owners
  • Options
    Good luck to both sets of fans on a day when, as @ForeverAddickted says, Coventry's fate in the 4th division is going to be sealed, one way or another.

A fixture that reflects the sad state of English football and British Rail: two clubs amongst many in freefall due to incompetent owners, and a brand new station specifically to serve the Ricoh - which is closed on matchdays because the trains are too small to carry the supporters (ironic, given most CCFC fans are boycotting anyway). Maybe Meire once had a position at Network Rail: certainly a balls-up she'd be proud of with her limited ability to organize anything.

As @MrLargo said, that 3-2 win was a great match and fantastic day out. I remember we played Bolton next: we went there and beat them 2-0 in the league, Pringle running the whole length of the pitch and collapsing in a heap after he scored; and then we lost in the Cup quarter final in the only game not shown live on TV.

Hopefully the only winner today will be the protests - even though Coventry need the win (and a huge, huge slice of luck), I reckon we'll come away with 3 points to ensure our mid-table obscurity.

Ajose and Swindon might be the only real winners this weekend, finally hauling themselves out of the bottom 4
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

For all the stick he got in the first couple months, it feels like Jay DaSilva is one of the first names on the teamsheet now.

Also, Jake Forster-Caskey will come good at some point, mark my words.

When I'm doing the commentary, it feels like JFC is involved in everything. Based purely on CAFC Player, I thought he was doing well!
  • Sponsored links: