Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps Richard will tell us who is running the gaff on a day to day basis.
  • Options
    Why do I read some of these posts with this music playing in my head? -

https://youtu.be/Eu0OnqpmxQQ
  • Options
    I'm comforting myself with the belief that @JamesSeed saying he heard some good news is actually that @Redhenry mega rich mob are as good as a (date I say it???) Done Deal
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Site's down again. I've alerted RW.

But we don't know any more than that there will be an announcement from RM. No idea what he will say.

https://www.castrust.org/2018/02/murray-issue-update-week/
    Seems to be working now but Murray is headless!
    RD is headless.
  • Options
    RM is just there to try and appease the fan base through to season end without any more protesting.
    I just don't get the feel that this is anywhere near close and expect RD to be still holding on past season end once the dream of promotion has gone.
    Farcical sale in line with everything else that RD has brought to SE7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

@castrust how far does it go before Murray gets challenged on what would appear to be another delaying tactic, which seems to me to be nothing other than preventing any kind of protest from happening again?

Ever had the feeling you're being played for a fool?

"I'll keep the plebs silent by telling them something will happen this month and when it doesn't I'll find some kind of excuse to put them back in their boxes for another few weeks mmmwwwahahahaha"

Now when I said that the other week I was told him saying something was better than nothing

The man is a pathological liar why anyone would listen to a thing he says is beyond me stopped a protest for what absolutely fuck all and the club still ain’t been sold
    100% this. Now he piped up because he wants the fans onside cause roland is going.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Addickted said:

@castrust how far does it go before Murray gets challenged on what would appear to be another delaying tactic, which seems to me to be nothing other than preventing any kind of protest from happening again?

Ever had the feeling you're being played for a fool?

"I'll keep the plebs silent by telling them something will happen this month and when it doesn't I'll find some kind of excuse to put them back in their boxes for another few weeks mmmwwwahahahaha"

Now when I said that the other week I was told him saying something was better than nothing

The man is a pathological liar why anyone would listen to a thing he says is beyond me stopped a protest for what absolutely fuck all and the club still ain’t been sold
    100% this. Now he piped up because he wants the fans onside cause roland is going.
    If he rocks up with the tea boy then you may have point. ;)
  • Options
    I think the announcement will be delayed by the snow........typical England can't handle a small bit of adverse weather.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Site's down again. I've alerted RW.

But we don't know any more than that there will be an announcement from RM. No idea what he will say.

https://www.castrust.org/2018/02/murray-issue-update-week/
    Seems to be working now but Murray is headless!
    I’m quite partial to a pint of cider.
  • Options

Scoham said:
    Today marks the end of February , any take -over will now happen in March, at the earliest !!
    Just to make it clear, I thought Murray was going to make his statement on Wednesday (tomorrow) , which will be the last day of February.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Murray said the likeliest month for a deal was February.

Does this fella get anything right these days??
  • Options
    Beware the Ides of March....
  • Options
    Et tu Brutae
  • Options
    From next season - the last date for permanent transfers is aug 9th - so our ceo / finance people should be planning for transfers now. Oops. Thats my worry with this taking so long.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I don’t think it’s worth getting her up about it myself.

That's what they used to say when Katrien was CEO.
  • Options
    Yes!!! Poetry is back, all we need now is a pot noodle poem, anyone?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!