Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    98-pages to go.  
    C’mon, we can do this...
    What happened in 1905 🤔
    Sir Henry Irving died
    And then spent the next 114 years setting up  a museum. 
    We all love you though 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    98-pages to go.  
    C’mon, we can do this...
    What happened in 1905 🤔
    Sir Henry Irving died
    You have been dying to get that one in (-:
  • Options
    My option is They still don’t have the cash to fund losses in the championship I don’t believe anything else as I am yet to see that they have progressed any further since the price has dropped 
  • Options
    My option is They still don’t have the cash to fund losses in the championship I don’t believe anything else as I am yet to see that they have progressed any further since the price has dropped 
    This x 10
  • Options
    So you don’t think it’ll be Dalman and if the Aussies can’t prove they have the funds then surely the takeover won’t go through? But you think Roland will sell before the season starts?

Do you think it’ll be someone other than Dalman or the Aussies? Chinese interest has been mentioned a few times.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Oh come on mate.
    What facts are you using to make your conclusion?  If there's stuff you know that others don't, it would be a great time to share them.  And if you have a different interpretation on the facts that are known openly, it would also be interesting to see what that is.  
    I base it on the premise not fact that they are constantly looking for backers and the premise not fact that they have been lodging papers with the FA or FL or anyone for the last 18 months...

I do not look for facts on this thread.  I know the only fact before hand...  that we would like to see the back of RD.

You keep looking for facts mate.
    I don't mind going on record again.
    There are no "Aussies" taking over CAFC.
    This is just a device used by RD to keep the tennis balls off the pitch.
    Look, don't be a Drongo mate, it Devo happened or else, our mate Jimmy must have some kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Oh come on mate.
    What facts are you using to make your conclusion?  If there's stuff you know that others don't, it would be a great time to share them.  And if you have a different interpretation on the facts that are known openly, it would also be interesting to see what that is.  
    I base it on the premise not fact that they are constantly looking for backers and the premise not fact that they have been lodging papers with the FA or FL or anyone for the last 18 months...

I do not look for facts on this thread.  I know the only fact before hand...  that we would like to see the back of RD.

Look, don't be a Drongo mate, it Devo happened or else, our mate Jimmy must have some kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
    Mate, I’m flat out like a lizard drinking!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    So you don’t think it’ll be Dalman and if the Aussies can’t prove they have the funds then surely the takeover won’t go through? But you think Roland will sell before the season starts?

Do you think it’ll be someone other than Dalman or the Aussies? Chinese interest has been mentioned a few times.

Cards on table I have been telling most that my personal opinion is that we will get the Aussies and be fuming about it by September

ny wish is Dalman I just feel there are wolves (not to hard to work out ) in sheep clothing who has influence and alternative reasons for his influence 

Does that person have a surname that rhymes with Curry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Scoham said:

Cards on table I have been telling most that my personal opinion is that we will get the Aussies and be fuming about it by September

ny wish is Dalman I just feel there are wolves (not to hard to work out ) in sheep clothing who has influence and alternative reasons for his influence 

Fuming by September? Sounds like one for the ‘Song Titles Based on CL’ thread!
  • Options
    Richard Murray 🙄
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Why would Murray not want Dalman? Is it because he would be ditched if he were to takeover our club? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Oh come on mate.

How they getting on handing that bit of paper into the EFL office ?
    That was all they had to do to complete the takeover................In Feb 2019
    It must be coming by carrier pigeon from Alice Springs.
  • Options
    Why would Murray not want Dalman? Is it because he would be ditched if he were to takeover our club? 
    Could be simply that they're using each other(Aussies / RM) and struck up a "I'll help you get what you want, if you help me get what I want" relationship, and Dalman's people would just want to talk to the organ grinder and not the monkey and RM knows he won't be a part of Dalman's plans
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Fucking Groundhog Day 
  • Options
    Would Richard Murray, age 10,000, really risk Charlton not being the beneficiary of a takeover that could see them become a force at this level again in favour of owners who potentially have even less money they are willing to contribute to the playing side just so he can keep his feet under the table for a few more years? Obviously the answer is yes, but Jesus.
  • Options
    Would Richard Murray, age 10,000, really risk Charlton not being the beneficiary of a takeover that could see them become a force at this level again in favour of owners who potentially have even less money they are willing to contribute to the playing side just so he can keep his feet under the table for a few more years? Obviously the answer is yes, but Jesus.
    Why is the answer yes?
  • Options
    Why is the answer yes?
    Tbh, it does seem strange that he appears to be so involved in one lot and not the other. Or has he been equally involved with other potential buyers? Genuine question

Maybe it's just that he's now known he Aussies so long, they're all family friends
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well he,s not provided me with the benefit of his advice over my bid offer .
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Scoham said:

Does that person have a surname that rhymes with Curry?
    Yep.

Jan Vin da Voo 
  • Options
    Why is the answer yes?
    Tbh, it does seem strange that he appears to be so involved in one lot and not the other. Or has he been equally involved with other potential buyers? Genuine question

Maybe it's just that he's now known he Aussies so long, they're all family friends
    And who got them into the Directors' box at Wembley?
  • Options
    Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Oh come on mate.

How they getting on handing that bit of paper into the EFL office ?
    That was all they had to do to complete the takeover................In Feb 2019
    It must be coming by carrier pigeon from Alice Springs.
    Was it?
  • Options
    Mal said:
    Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
    If Henry is there then about 9 minutes, if he’s not then September (full minutes in November)
    Not there
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!