Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Juventus v Barcelona

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    How good is Buffon!
  • Options
    What a save that is
  • Options
    Messi has never scored v Buffon.
    Can't be many keepers that have faced him more than once that can say that.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Dybala is making diagonal runs into the space outside of Mathieu from the no.10 position and causing real problems.

Real aren't playing are they?
  • Options
    Outside of two quality passes from Messi I thought all 3 of the front 3 were poor tonight.

Juventus also had a 4th ruled out for offside that should never have been given.
  • Options
    Two cracking goals and a well-worked third. I've always liked Barcelona, mainly because of the way Catalunya was treated by Franco whose regime favoured Real, but I'll be happy to see them fail to get past this quality Juve side.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Much better than any football I have seen from an EPL side in years. We are falling behind. We don't need to buy Pogba, Griezmann and these players into our league for £100,000,000, we need to coach in the right way and become more tactically aware. Look at what Conte has done with Hazard and a load of decent not amazing players.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

The defensive set up at corners for Barca is a big weakness. Mascherano marking Chiellini is a problem. Mathieu is struggling with Bonucci.

Barca have to change to their usual 4-1-2-3 for the second half. They are allowing too much space in the full back areas.

Juve worked it out and worked a corner to isolate Chiellini. Brilliant.

That may have been a half-time analysis or Chiellini telling the manager he had the beating of Mascherano.
    It was probably all in Chiellini's Master's dissertation!
  • Options
    Not bad :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-0 to Barca in the 2nd leg it is then. Another amazing buyback, sorry comeback.
  • Options
    if you fancy a barca comeback and them to go on and win the thing its 20/1